Angels Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joila:

Joila was running through the halls. She saw Archzil.

"Hey Archzil it looks like you are better. Except your arm. Is it still wounded?"

She starts to look at and through the bandages.

Hejaloki:

"One sec I must find Archzil."

Hejaloki starts to walk towards where Archzil and Joila is.

Last edited:
Archzil's tone became nervous, as he seen centered his attention on his left arm. He then turned his eyes to Joila, and tried to avoid answering her question regarding his arm. Suddenly, he felt an unyielding force trying to control his left arm, and a malicious presence calling him, urging him to kill her, a voice echoing through his mind. Archzil's eyes widened, his pupils became black as the night and a small green glint could be seen in the very center of the irises of his eyes. He shivered, cold sweat covered his body and his left hand shook violently. In a desperate attempt to control his left arm, Archzil brought his right hand to his left forearm and grabbed it tightly, as if he were struggling to keep his left hand away from the hilt of his sword.-"Joila.....get away from me...."

Joila:

Joila was shocked to see Archzil trying pulling a sword on her. She would never expect him to do it. She knew who could help him. Herr face suddenly lost all color. She was terrified

"I am going to get Hejaloki." She starts backing up. She had terror in her voice.

Hejaloki:

Hejaloki heard Archzil and Joila voices ahead. He knew he was getting closer to Archzil. Joila sounded scared.

Hejaloki picked up his pace.

Last edited:
(Let's say that Archzil attempts to kill Hejaloki, and then Joila shields Hejaloki with her body thus ending being cruelly impaled by Archzil's blade. And we need a theme song, a cool one :P))

As time passed, the sanity keeping Archzil from unsheathing his sword grew weaker, the voice inside his head spoke louder and louder, and his eyes were beginning to become swallowed by a deep pitch blackness. Archzil's muscles felt the pressure of the "curse" slowly swallowing the once proud knight.-"I must....I can't....must resist....Hejaloki....forgive me...I failed..."-Finally he couldn't resist anymore, he screamed in agony as a corrosive rage emerged from within his soul, poisoning his blood and blinding his reasoning. The young knight unsheathed his blade violently, the tip of his sword stroke the ground powerfully making a metallic, crystal shattering sound.

Hejaloki rounds the corner.

"I must....I can't....must resist....Hejaloki....forgive me...I failed..."

A scream of agony emits from Archzil.

Hejaloki sees Archzil with his blade out with Joila in the hall. He was shocked at what Archzil was doing. Is this treachery?

"What treachery is this?"

Hejaloki starts reaching for his blade.

((I'll god-mod Joila a bit here, k? I'll try to make one hell of a post...:P))
It was a dark knight, clouds covered the skies and not even the light of the ever present moon could fade away the blackness of Archzil's soul. The storm grew worse, thunders and lightings soared through the heavens and a torrential rain fell all around them. Archzil lifted his blade, bent his knees and propelled himself towards Hejaloki. Suddenly everything was slowed down, seconds became minutes, and minutes became hours. The sounds of those three hearts beating could be heard echoing through the silent halls. A burst of hatred and a pain so great could be seen on Archzil's eyes as he closed the distance between himself and Hejaloki. Even the drops of waters could be seen slowly falling from the skies and onto the floors. Then nothing, not even a sound could be heard. Suddenly Archzil bent his elbow to gather enough momentum and then, with a strength that could pierce the strongest armor like a hot blade through butter, Archzil lunged his sword towards Hejaloki's chest. The sounds of their hearts began to beat even fiercer and then....

The sounds of death, the cries of a life fading away. Joila, Hejaloki's bride, used here body as a shield to protect her lover from his inevitable cruel fate. With a thunderous roar of a lightning, the hall was illuminated and briefly consumed by the sounds of burned air, the sounds of the greatest thunder ever heard. After the light and the sound faded and when only the faint rays of moonlight illuminated the hall, the tragic scene was thus revealed. Joila found herself cruelly impaled by Archzil's blade, the tip of the young possessed knight's sword sprouting from within her chest. Archzil suddenly recovered briefly from his insanity, and witnessing in horror what he himself had done, pulled the sword out of Joila's collapsing body, The fading life stumbled and fell on Hejaloki's arms.

Archzil, terrorized by this unforgivable crime, felt as if this mere act of betrayal had marked his entire life forever, erasing his past existence in a blink of an eye. He shivered in fear, sweating cold and bursting in tears. His eyes, once being swallowed by darkness, were now left white and emotionless. -"What have I done?"

"Nnnooo!" Hejaloki cried.

Hejaloki couldn't believe what he had seen. Joila had jumped in front of him to save him from Archzil's betrayal. His beautiful brides life was fading before him. Anger started to kindle in Hejaloki's heart as he watched his wife fall into his arms. He hugged his fading wife and setting her body on the ground. Then stood up and looked up at Archzil the betrayer.

Footsteps were heard coming down the hall the other generals had witness the betrayal.

All of a sudden Hejaloki's eyes glowed extremely bright. Taking out his sword which glowed brightly as well.

"Betrayer!" Hejaloki yelled.

As soon as Archzil's brief moment of sanity passed, his now unstable existence became manipulated by the curse afflicting him. He quickly rose, almost as if he were dragging his body to kill without purpose. With a devilish smile shown on his face, the newly born fiend lifted his blade and aimed it to Hejaloki.-"Now give me....give me your soul..."-The once proud knight turned demon launched himself towards Hejaloki, to meet his former sworn brother in battle. Soon, he unleashed his rage on his friend, swinging his sword mindlessly and recklessly aiming to random points of Hejaloki's body.

Hejaloki saw his friend come towards him. He was shock that Archzil would betray him and his follow angels.

Hejaloki parried the attacks and he countered with a small blast knock his friend back.

"I wont forgive your or feel sorry for you, old friend. I HEREBY BANISH YOU FROM THE REALM OF LIGHT." Hejaloki raises his sword and brings it down at the feet of Archzil. Hejaloki didnt reliezed his anger was making him think this way. He doesn't know this will be the inevitable cause of his own darkness.

The ground opened up to suck Archzil to the Realm of Darkness...

"Vengeance!!!"-As his last words were pronounced, the earth swallowed Archzil, sending him to the very depths of the Realm of Darkness. The earth sealed and thus every trace of Archzil was erased from the Sanctuary of the Heavens. Tumbling and being consumed by the abysmal dark hole, he was plunged into the depths of oblivion. Unspeakable pain, a relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture, this insanity, this corrosive madness and a deepening hatred to the all forgiving hypocrisy that damned Archzil to this hell. As he rose from his hellish grave, Archzil found out that he had survived this trial of suffering. On his knees he remained for a brief moment, motionless and lost. Soon after, the horrible reality reached him, brought him from a nightmare to one far worse. The fallen knight slammed his fists on the ground and cursed his own fate.

Hejaloki went down to Joila and hugged her. Then he started to cry for his wife and the terrible fate he condemned his friend to. Then that sorrow was over taken by hatred and anger against Archzil.

Few Days Later

Joila Funeral

No matter what the sages tried they couldnt revive Jiola.

The funeral was beautiful. Lilacs everywhere. Joila laid in a white casket and surrounded by her dearest friends and Hejaloki. He had Lilac in his hands too.

Hejaloki thought of Archzil's betrayal, clinching the flowers tight in his hand.

Few Months Later

The War continues

In a massive room very few generals are left. As well the army of angels has fallen to less then two hundred.

"This war is looking bad for us." A general says to Hejaloki. ". We are losing any conflicts with the demons. As well Archzil has joined there ranks by slaying the mighty demon Gigganosh. He took his place and calling himself Armageddon."

"I have a plan." says Hejaloki.

After unleashing hell's wrath upon this now irredeemable wasteland, the newly arisen Armageddon, King of Darkness, has been leading the armies of the dead against his former homeland. The Sanctuary of the Heaven and the Realm of Darkness were getting close, perhaps too close for their own good, for a crash and merging of both realms would surely create an unstable realm. In the end, this was Armageddon's goal: to rule over all and to join both heaven and hell into one single dimension: The Chaotic Realm. Time passed, and the Sanctuary began to feel the first signs of corruption, this would surely give birth to the Fortress of Eternal Darkness, the place that would become Lucius' castle, a millennium from now.

"We must forsaken our bodies and give your powers to the mortals. In the form of summonable creatures. Thus they will be able to take on the forces of darkness." Hejaloki says to the remaining angels. Which some will become Phoenix and another Gilgamesh.

"I will select a leader among the mortals. Then I will face Armageddon in a hope to defeat him. If not the mortals will take over the fight." He wasnt looking forward to fighting his old friend.

MORTAL REALM

The angels were taking on forms of summons.

While Hejaloki walked to the gate of the Castle Silverwing to meet with the first Mortal to gain the power of light and darkness.

Mathias Van Silverwing was the son of
Alexander Von Silverblade and Amelia Cronqvit Archwing . Their two houses merged to become one. The first Silverwing lord and ancestor of Lucius and Julius.

Hejaloki walked through the gates and requested to speak to the lord of the castle. Hopefully he will answer the call and obtain his destiny which will be passed on through the generations.

Last edited:
(Lord Alexander and Lady Amelia are still alive, as well as their son.....:))
The war was near its inevitable outcome, soon Armageddon would savor the sweet taste of a glorious victory. Hearing rumors of Hejaloki requesting the help from the Silverwing Household, so he took arms and commanded his armies to attack the Sanctuary in the Heavens while Hejaloki was absent. The two realms of Light and Darkness slowly began to merge, and above the chaos and ruin created in this distortion, lied Armageddon, waiting for Hejaloki on the roof of the tallest tower.

Hejaloki was accepted into the castle. Which was as marvelous as it was many years from now.

"Lord Alexander, I have a gift to give to your son. I feel it will benefit all Mortals of the world."

Hejaloki bowed slightly.

Lord Alexander, wearing his royal attire, his hair as white as the snow fell over his shoulders. He was wearing a small crown which had emeralds and rubies around it. With a strong will being shown as a small yellow glint on his green eyes, the mighty king greeted his newest friend to the clan. The king sat on his throne, glaring to the man who seemed to show knowledge and experience over life and death.

"Yes, I would like to welcome you to my castle. But first, my wife Amelia and I would like to know your name."

Hejaloki always showed pity for mortals. Since they had limited life.

He looked at the mortals. A shimmer of light could be seen on his eyes. Revealing his true power for a split second to anyone who noticed.

"My Lord. I am Archangel Hejaloki."

"You say you are an archangel, and I wonder something. What makes an angel to come down from the heavens and visit a mere mortal like me."

Even though Alexander knew the divine origins of the angels, he couldn't commit himself to make a mistake in these times of war. The wise king remained on his throne, his blue, cold eyes fixed on Hejaloki.

"I am not going to lie."

He looks into the eyes of the mortal king. His smile turns into a frown as he starts to talk. He closes his eyes then opens them again.

"I am the last of my kind and soon I will be gone. I need to entrust great power to your descendants in case of my failure. So mortals can not be wiped out."

"Ah great power?" Alexander rose his right eye brow as he kept touching his beard. His eyes turned to look to Amelia, and then he brought them once again to Hejaloki. "A great power you say? And what is this "power"?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back