anybody know a place to buy a legit copy of this game? website? anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Elric

Chaotic
Veteran
Gil
alright i tried a lot of websites and stuff but nooobody has this game in stock, at least where i went and its really depressing. my STUPIDASS brother lost my first disc so i cant play this game...if you know a website to buy this game at leave a link or a store or something.

Yeah, it's fairly expensive on most websites and such. You're probably just gonna have to go and look for those game shops that are a little less 'mainstream'. Places like that sometimes will have what you're looking for.

Amazon.com has them but the people selling them are really demanding. If you want a brand new one they cost between like 70 all the way up to 125 dollars. I need to buy another copy as well seeing as how my brother lost the CD case of all my PS1 games.

Wow. Just wow. $80? I got mine in a used bin at gamestop for $17. :/ Too bad they don't accept PS1 or N64 games anymore.

Best help you'll ever get: Download it off the internets and play it on the computer. No sense in paying good money for something that's free... And isn't that great.

Either Ebay, Amazon, Gamestop, EBgames (technically it is the same thing as Gamestop.) or some other place I have never heard of.

its that hard to find? I must have got lucky when i replaced my copy. I found one at eb games. Oh and don't get the pc version. The videos are garbage, The resolution on them is bad causing them to be blurry and pixelated

Last edited:
PC games aren't all that bad, but I like platform games better than playing them in the PC.

Last edited:
Amazon...eBay...any local stores. That's your best bet. Everyone's repeating the same answers.

:Closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back