anyone finished FFXII

bro_stingy

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
anyone finished this game? and from gigas gate how long till the end? this game seems long, my first FF game ever:P

Well you sure did pick a long game for your first FF. You got a while to finish the game sorry to say. It is one of the longest FF games there is.

Are you actually stuck at the Gigas Gate? As soon as I read the description I knew you had to
summon Belias to open it straight away
, I spent alot of time looking through the bestiary when I'm bored. You are quite far from the end not too far. It's taken me 60 hours to get to the last bosses, and I'm level 50, at Gigas Gate, or Giruvegan, I must've been like... 40-40. What you need to do now is Giruvegan, a semi long dungeon, then the Pharos, which is a HELL of along dungeon... have fun. :P

Yeah, urmm...for me? I finished it and it did take quite awhile. I still have not even done all the sidequests though! Still playing. lol.

You've got quite a few to go.

Ive finished it along with 99% of the sidequests ^_^
I didn't find this one to be as long as other ff's

There are quite a few but most of them arn't really quests. Like persuading people, killing earth tyrant, matamune quest, fishing mini game etc.

IVE COMPLETED THE GAME ENTIRELY I THINK, IVE OBTAINED ALL THE ESPERS ALL THE POWERFULL WEAPONS, KILLED ALL THE HUNTS AND RARE GAME, DEFEATED YIAZMAT (easily) EXPLORED EVERYWHERE AND DONE ALL THE SIDE QUESTS (fishing, etc, etc). AND FINISHED THE GAME. ONE OF THE EASIEST FF GAMES IN MY OPINION.

BUT 2ND BEST BEHIND FF7

Excuse me,but are there any other sidequests apart from Hunts and Espers.....its getting a bit boring, i did one where there there sister in the airships i gave the letter to all of them,anythign else?if you could even give me a link id be greatful.

Let me know if you want the quests/games/extra stuff listed.

I finished it just a couple of days ago. I was very happy with it. I hated the battle system at first, but now can't imagine playing the random encounter ATB system again.

The complain I had with the battle system is that the main purpose of it is to completely automate battles. If you have a good gambit, you won't touch a single button during any of the fights. Which, obviously, SUCKS.

Also, if you want a challenge, don't level past 50 or 60. I was at level 71 when I got to the Pharos and beyond, and the game from that point was literally a breeze, and almost no fun. The one unique aspect of this game is that it is murderously hard when at the proper levels, and it makes every victory feel like a hard-earned one.

But I don't believe any of the final bosses in the game to be any higher than level 60 or 65. So to be beyond that is asking for boredom. I'm really sad that I leveled so high, because I walked through the end of a game that was extremely hard and satisfying before that.

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine what the point of being level 99 would be.

Yep, finished it alright...although it took me months to finally finish the game due to boredom. However, when I found out that Aerith Gainsborough finished the game one day, I had to follow suit. :P Few days later, tada!

It's a pretty cool game, overall. Not the best for me, but fairly decent. And JDawg, you're right...if you are at a low level while progressing through the game, it is actually challenging. Even normal monsters gave me a hard time. Oh and I hated those stupid elementals...I ran away every time I see them, although I did beat a couple for the heck of it.

I've just got to the great crystal and let me tell you
it's like a fucking maze, only bigger and more complex.
For the gigas gate you need to summon Belias and touch the gate. If you look in the bestiary and read Belias' info, you'll see it'll say Belias, The gigas

I dont know how far I have to go, I've only just entered the great crystal and i've found the first save point after the pisces gate.

im into defeating vayne already but nah ill do the hunts for a moment but got bored cause i have to train in defeating behemot king! (rank 7)

I finished the game by breaking it.. *It crshed* totally... with the ps2..
Now I'll have to buy a new one... Waah

Haha when you renter the crystal maze for ultima, you get to go through it but about 7 time bigger.

It is very hard to navigate it without a map or guide.

Lol… Yes, you certainly picked one of the longest FF’s for your very first.

Yep, I finished it… Way back in October, took me over 100+ hours when factoring in all there is to do, hunts, side quests, storyline and all. Anyway, yes, it’s certainly a long game.

Yeah, I beat the game back in November. It was a hard game to put down for me even though in a way it started off slow. Actually the intro was amazing and pulled me right into it and the plot, but then after you dick around in the desert and junk for a while, it can get easily boring.

However, I loved when it started picking up on the plot-line and you saw into a few of the character's past events that took place. Balthier's story probably struck me the most once you make it to Phon Coast, so that's where I went on a gaming binge and just lpayed it like crazy.

i finally completed it 10 mins ago, just wait til you get to that bloody pharos place......i was there for HOURS ......

i just beat the game for the 4th time but with lv 99 charaters. I never knew that vayne increased his stats to suit your level. He ended up dealing like 4000 damage with his normal attack (without bravery). I was like WTF? and when it came to his tetraflare it dealt 7000 to all my chars :'(
Thats stronger than omega mark 12.

Back