Anyone from Toronto area?

mikeymcquaid

Gil
I've been a FF fan from the begining (NES) and have lived in different areas all over the Toronto area, and the ONLY people that are even a bit of Final Fantasy fans are the EB games employees!

Is this an introduction thread?

Either way I think you might have put this in the wrong section but I think there is a few people from Toronto in here, but don't quote me on that as I'm unsure.

Thanks, yeah I wasn't sure where to post this thing...is it ok here? Yeah this is the big city, but still hard as hell to find people who actually know what a Moogle is!

I'm sure a mod will move it but I know what you mean. The only other person I actually know who likes FF is my brother. I haven't even dared to mention I love the game to my mates because they aren't really into games that much and mostly just play games such as PES/FIFA or Grand Theft Auto (Don't get me wrong, I also like these games too). Although my brother likes FF but it isn't that good because we mostly agree on everything so there really isn't any debate. :D

My brother is into wrestling/Devil May Cry type games, so at least you have him! I bought the FF Unlimited complete box set and showed them to my 7 year old daughter, she's crazy about it! Beyond that, I force my brother to listen to FF music when I drive in the car, so I like to show off that I like it, but people are just confused when they hear Utada or instrumental music blaring from a 2 door Sunfire! LOL

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry for putting that one in this spot, I wasn't sure where to put it!

Last edited:
Back