Anyone remember this game?

Tomara

Blue Mage
Gil
There must be some people around who have played this ancient SNES game... It was my first real console RPG and I replay it sometimes. But the game is really awful, isn't it? There are only a few things I truely liked:
1. Doom Tower theme
2. Killing the final boss with Cure

I loved the battle music in the game. It is still some of the best music I've heard for a Final Fantasy. I would love for someone like The Black Mages or Minibosses to do a metal rendition of it as that would kick a lot of ass.

Ive played it but never finished it.
It';s one of the darker FF's, id rather play tactics advance!

^ Please, Tactics Advance is a disgrace.

Anyways, the game's pretty cool.
Different from the usual FF, but pretty much original.
And the storyline's pretty good.

Didn't complete the game though.

Haha, this game was a joke of a Final Fantasy. I actually own this game on a cart. I played it a couple times when I was younger. It's a good begginers RPG.

A joke?
Dude, you're a joke.

Haha.. sure the game lacks seriousness at some points, and can get really easy at times, but it was still a pretty good game IMO.
Not as good as the rest of the series/spin-offs/whatever, but it was still good.

Yes...unfortunately.

I was totally uninspired by this game. It didn't interest me in the least. After games like FF4 FFMQ seemed like a poor man's DQ. There's no way I'll play it again. It was horribly simplistic. :(

That's because the game's way older than FF4.
Some people I know, after playing FFX, and plays FFVII after, didn't like it because of the quality of the graphics and the freedom of gameplay.

If you were to stop comparing and play the game as it is, then you'll see how it isn't so bad.

Actually the game is not older than Final fantasy 4 it was released in 1992 , but this was my first FF game , i was only seven and i admit i loved it! it was very simplistic but was a good starting RPG, also like others have said , the score is very good , better than some even in the mainstream FF's on the Snes

mystic quest was a good game...it was a nice game that square tried to branch off from final fantasy...super funny in some parts, the character interactions get me everytime LOL, but its not close to as good as the real FF's or Chrono Trigger (greatest game ever!)...no lie

OMG! I love Mystic Quest! I haven't played in forever though due to the fact that when we moved, we couldn't find it. I really want to play it again!

i played the start of it and lost interest although i did like tactics and the advance one cool games ^_^

I remember this one. It wasn't very good, but had all the typical elements of an RPG, nothing fancy. It worked though, and I enjoyed the game. There weren't any (or very few) random battles either I think, which is kind of a nice thing. I don't remember a lot from it, except there was a claw that let me climb walls.

Back