Tidus Blade

The Watermelon Man
Veteran
Gil
Does anyone remember this game ?
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

I remember playing this a few years back, it wasent my favourite but it wasent the worst....... it was black and white though.....

I do, it was ok back in the day but cringe worthly now. Wasn't it more to do with secret of mana rather than final fantasy..... Not sure where i heard that now.... But yeah was a good game back in the day...

nah this one is balck and white and the system is very diffrent, theres no CANDY in any FF exept this one

It's not availible anymore, i believe it's over 10 years old at least since it's black and white. Im pretty sure you can find it on eBay.

Yes it's an RPG, just search up the RON for it, i cant provide it here, but contact me on MSN if you need it.

I have it! I bought it back when I lived in Germany, along with the Final Fantasy Chronicles I and II. My Game Boy Color got me through that long, dark winter (I grew up in the southern US).

Anyway, it's not a Final Fantasy at all. It's a Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana series). However, because Final Fantasy was a popular franchise, they released it as such to promote sales. Don't you just kind of cringe at the absolute contempt Japanese game makers had for everyone else at the time. Just don't get me started on the whole not having almost any of the Fire Emblems or the sweet, sweet Seiken Densetsu 3.

So, it's the first Seiken Densetsu if my memory serves. The Secret of Mana released here is Seiken Densetsu 2, and number 3 (which rules) you'd have to find a translated ROM to (though they're very popular). It's not the greatest game . . . but considering the time and platform it was pretty nice. Standard Secret of Mana fare. Kind of the cro-magnon phase of the current Sword of Mana and Children of Mana. You'll recognize it if you play it.

I don't know where or if you would find the gameboy cart of it. Try auction sites or, better yet, a used game retailer such as EB Games or GameStop.

Yeah, I remember it, it was one of my first RPGs and yes, it's the original Seiken Densetsu, the big brother of the other Mana games. It does have a chocobo though, a robot-chocobo :D

It doesn't look like much now, but it was fun back in the days. If you want a more modern version, try the remake (Sword of Mana, GBA).

I also remember this game. I played it on the Game Boy a long ways back and played the ROM a couple years ago. It was hands down my favorite FF for the Game Boy (I think the Legends sucked). But then again, it wasn't really even FF....

Speaking of Final Fantasy Legend, is there no forum for those??? I mean, they were pretty bad, but don't they at least deserve a place to discuss their terribleness?? :P Or did I just miss it?

Back