Argraphics

Hi...
Nice to see and really that pic of monkey with banana just looking to funny just like cool dude.... and all are really nice so wanna go with it... Thanks for sharing...

These three appealed to me the most. =)

You're coming along really well with your graphics and it's good to see that you're still going with it. =)

I really like how you keep them simple and clean, whilst also managing to add in lovely effects and such and being able to maintain them from getting to messy etc.

I really like the moogle one! Lovely focal point and the background looks absolutely gorgeous! Especially those colourful circles over on the left!

Keep up the awesome work Argie. XD

You're coming along really well with your graphics and it's good to see that you're still going with it. =)

Cheers. :D
I told myself a couple of months ago that I'll leave it and not do it again. Glad something possessed me the other night into starting again.

Three more.

Jessie:

Ruby:

Lunar Whale:

Another update (just posting them every time I do a couple at the end of a day I do some on):

Zorn and Thorn:

Ganesh:

I had some Hindu brushes and I tried to find out what Ganesh was in Sanskrit... That text was the closest I could find to it in that brush-set. It might say Ganesh, but I'm not sure since I can't read Sanskrit and it might be slightly different and not say it. :ness:

Oh well.

Last edited:
Monkey sig ftw. XD That just made me totally lol. That was just funny. I kind of like it, too. :D

As for your others, your technique is great, loads of bright colors to catch the eye. Good work and keep it up!

And btw...I love that freaking monkey sig. XD

Ganesh:

I had some Hindu brushes and I tried to find out what Ganesh was in Sanskrit... That text was the closest I could find to it in that brush-set. It might say Ganesh, but I'm not sure since I can't read Sanskrit and it might be slightly different and not say it. :ness:

Oh well.
I really like this one, it's very original :)
The blues and shades of pink go very well with each other and the brushes used are exquisite and really suit the sig to a tee, the render is an really good choice as a focal as being placed in the middle suits at as it's looking straight forward. Overall, very good sig.
Keep it up ^^

First of all I would like to say I love your choice of pictures to use in signatures. It's not the characters that are mostly fussed about, and live more in the background so to speak. I love the Jesse sig, Dyne is very nicely done as well.

I also love the Zorn and Thorn sig you made xD Love those two. x] They're drop dead funny.

I love your style of graphics, keep it up, Argor!

Back