Awrite!

But it's funny xD

Stay away from Frisky though, she has rabies and a love of Celine Dion. Scary stuff.

And Hay new guy xD Post lots and shizzle.

But it's funny xD

Stay away from Frisky though, she has rabies and a love of Celine Dion. Scary stuff.

And Hay new guy xD Post lots and shizzle.

Bugger off with your celine dion you, or il have to infect j00 with my rabies :neomon:

Bugger off with your celine dion you, or il have to infect j00 with my rabies :neomon:

I won't be going anywhere with your Celine :monster:

Besides, YOU'RE the one who has her in their collection :wacky:

Anyway, which FF games have you played new guy? And why do all the scottish place names have to be so...unpronounceable? D:

WHY am I tainted with Celine...I mean REALLY, of all the GOOD music in my collection I get destroyed over one chuffing single i bought almost TEN YEARS AGO

j00 just mean :wacky:

Thanks for the warning^^ and the welcome!

Yo Canadian dude! Was up? :)

Can only see the wooden floorboards above me atm. I'm also fairly positive the sky is up.

Yes i know that was a bad attempt at a joke. I'm good thanks, just dont wanna go back to school tomorrow :(

What like Argyll or Kirkcudbrightshire?

Joke wasn't impressive Canadian dude. Also not looking forward to school myself.

I won't be going anywhere with your Celine :monster:

Besides, YOU'RE the one who has her in their collection :wacky:

Anyway, which FF games have you played new guy? And why do all the scottish place names have to be so...unpronounceable? D:
Kelty. KEL-TAY.
Cardenden. CAR-DEN-DEN.
Lochgelly. LOCH-GEH-LAY.
Kirkcaldy. KIR-CAW-DAY.

Back