Bannage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat wuz meh wurdz, Jay.

I'm willing to bet Albel won't last more than two weeks.

Two weeks, eh? Bet me an unban from FFR. If I lose, I'll get myself banned from the ACF for your entertainment, but of course I'm not going to lose.

Last edited:
That's because mainly you haven't learned about who on here is black and who isn't and aside from them thinking you were abel, you haven't had a reason to go off on them and then make an alt account pretending to be your fake girlfriend.

That's because mainly you haven't learned about who on here is black and who isn't and aside from them thinking you were abel, you haven't had a reason to go off on them and then make an alt account pretending to be your fake girlfriend.

Now, why would I play the same trick again? You... make me feel threatened, Geth. Now, now, you aren't thinking I'm racist are you? Judging from the fact you're a newb, you've come from the FFR with this knowledge, have you not? Meh, do your worst.

Last edited:
Now, why would I play the same trick again? You... make me feel threatened, Geth. Now, now, you aren't thinking I'm racist are you? Judging from the fact you're a newb, you've come from the FFR with this knowledge, have you not? Meh, do your worst.

First on the newb thing, I just have to say talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't really have to do my worst. You've done it all for me. Now on the topic of bannage, I've never really been banned from anywhere. Not permabanned atleast.

Judging from the way you post, you're either Exodus or Raptor, and you seem way too smart to be that idiot Savior of the Damned.

Well you can always guess. Or you can do as you would usually do, make an alt account and try to find out that way while tarnishing your former account in an attempt to throw off your trail although in truth, it'll be real easy to figure out it is you in the first place.

Hmm.... Abel then? Still, could be Exodus. You definetly fit his posting style, automatically calling me an idiot in some sort as soon as you come in and post something that has to do with me.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, people calling you an idiot after you post isn't just limited to Abel and Exodus, although they too do it.

Perhaps this thread should be closed for the sake of saving an argument. ^^;

Also, I like what you've done with your signature, Godspeed. Looks like you duped the image over onto the other side and covered it up fairly nicely. Impressive. ^^

Perhaps this thread should be closed for the sake of saving an argument. ^^;

Also, I like what you've done with your signature, Godspeed. Looks like you duped the image over onto the other side and covered it up fairly nicely. Impressive. ^^

Errr, thanks ^^.

Is it that noticable?

Dat wuz meh wurdz, Jay.

Two weeks, eh? Bet me an unban from FFR. If I lose, I'll get myself banned from the ACF for your entertainment, but of course I'm not going to lose.

You except the bet, Jay?

edit: That reaminds me, I need to get the post of the jackass of the FFR.....

Last edited:
You except the bet, Jay?

edit: That reaminds me, I need to get the post of the jackass of the FFR.....

No. I'm not playing any games with you. You broke our rules numerous times and we're fed up with your behavior. You can come back when your suspension is over and you've changed.

@Godspeed; it's only noticeable to the trained designer's eye. ;) Someone like myself tends to stare at signatures enough to know what's what. xP

I'm suspended? Please explain.

It means that you're not permabanned. There. Suspended means that after some time passes, if you can show that you've learned your lesson and decide to be a good little boy. They'll allow you back.

It means that you're not permabanned. There. Suspended means that after some time passes, if you can show that you've learned your lesson.

That's all you needed to say; and that's what I was hoping for.

For the sake of anymore arguing, I am going to close this topic. If you two wish to further discuss this, please take it to PMs. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back