Beat The Last Move Used

OmniscientOnus summons Bahamut Zero (FFVII style) and waits patiently...

When Bahamut Zero is finally in view, OmniscientOnus realizes that he should have probably gotten out of the way instead of just waiting.

Fortunately, Bahamut Zero takes a long, long time to actually attack.

OmniscientOnus watches in awe, still not quite smart enough to move out of the way.

Leki has a Gambit for when I fall asleep, I use a Remedy! So hah!

Leki then attacks using Ultima Summon with Valefor, who uses his Overdrive!

That last post made no sense. Stabbed her into a heart? i'm assuming you ment got stabbed through her heart. So Casts regen on Rydia.

Strife uses finishing touch...

Omnislasher finally wakes up and uses Mighty Guard to offset the Finishing Touch........waits to see who's on my team......don't wanna hit the wrong person. The hell with it, summons the Knights of the Round to attack EVERYBODY. Then sends up smoke signals to contact the One-Winged Angels.

OmniscientOnus summons Bahamut Zero (FFVII style) and waits patiently...

When Bahamut Zero is finally in view, OmniscientOnus realizes that he should have probably gotten out of the way instead of just waiting.

Fortunately, Bahamut Zero takes a long, long time to actually attack.

OmniscientOnus watches in awe, still not quite smart enough to move out of the way.

LMAO, uses big guard on party, then a space time rift breaks in and all FFVIII summons now useable, busts out the longest summon known to man (eden) and charges it to the full 250.... duh duh duh duuuum dah dah duh duh dummmmm.

Back