Votes: 9 31.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
i like the wii, the control and all the way to play, its a awesome console

yes wii have the blessing to have games like metal gear solid and zelda

I don´t know much about the Wii, but I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear series and as far as I know there are no Metal Gear games for Wii, the only Metal Gear games on Nintendo's systems are, as far as I know:

Snake Revenge (NES)
Ghost Babel (Game boy color)
Twin Snakes (Gamecube)

but I haven't heard of any Metal Gear game for the the Wii, my bet is that Bravezero is talking about Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, if he is really talking about and actual released (because he's been playing it) Metal Gear Solid game for Wii then I must really have lost some big news.

Oh Double Agent, then it is Splinter Cell, I see now. Just to clarify even when Splinter Cell is a very good Stealth game it is not Metal Gear Solid.

anyway back on topic, another reason for my vote for PS3 is Metal Gear Solid, I wanted to be clear in that one, because my money goes where Metal Gear goes

I haven't hear nor read anything like that, and believe me went I said I would have know, so if you have a link, you could provide it please

My vote goes for the PS3, I've tried the Wii, but I can't get into it and in time I think the PS3 will bury the XBox 360.

Back