• Wii

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Anyway i know, but sony didnt intend it to be just for games

But some people play consoles for games first and don't really care about what is attached to it, look at how the DS is trouncing the PSP for an example that it's not all about the technology available and that pricing and games do come into consideration.

You sound like a Sony executive there with talk like that and dissing other consoles the way you did isn't a good way to get across your view.

You're entitled to your own opinion and I'll respect that you do have one and if you don't like the DS or the Wii then that's fine but just cut out the fanboyism out of your comments or people won't take you seriously.

yes stop speaking in this thread about sony you iknow whats the new thing you can do in the ps3 nothing the same shit and if you said i can watch movies the response is everybody have a home theater in the house. and if you sai i can hear music e the response is everybody have a music component in the house the wii have the revolucionary play and you can also listen music and whatch pothograps and be online and nintendo have the most fun games the only reason to buy a ps3 is final fantasy but the nex year nintendo say that final fantasy will become avaliable to wii and other consoles so tell me your opinion about it

yes the only thing in the ps3 are the graphics but a fun game isnt based in the graphics you know you can play games like mario world and its the same you have a lot lof fun

Back