Votes: 9 31.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
PS3

never liked XBOX and the Wii controller just makes me sick

eventhough i usually prefer nintendo over PS this time they really let me down...

when it game to XBOX, PS2 and GC i prefered the GC, but now i have to say i prefer the PS3 over the Wii

as a previous owner of mastersystem, commodor 64, n64, playstation, playstation2 and the likes, also nearly evry handheld at some point including ds i believe im quite qualified to state that xbox 360 at the moment is the clear and present winner.not only is the wii childish and reppetative,jesus, even my 5 an 7 year old brothers said theyd "rather have a 360 cus' the wii was 4 babies" but the 360 is graphically supierior and a hell of a lot more technologically advanced.....EXAMPLE:: the 360 will be able to mach any graphical or in game physics engine that the ps3 can handle, due to clever microsoft putting a "future proof" chip inside it. soon 360 will have "FULL HD due" to a downloadable upgrade via xboxlive free of charge by the way...not to forget that 360 was brave enough to launch their next gen console 18 months near enough b4 its main rival sony. all of this leads me to the conclusion that microsoft has achieved something special with 360. next gen graphics, physics and a fully upgradable future proof machine all 4 less than 200 quid in some places....where as ps3 will cost £425...FACT also 360 has much easier programable softwear in comparison to ps3 which in dumbass terms means they can make better more tecnologically advanced games a hell of a lot faster...plz dont get me wrong i love ps1 an ps2 much more than xbox but the fact of the matter is microsoft have made a convert out of me....btw u might have noticed i havent sed a lot about the wii, thats because i firmly believe that its a FAD, a childs toy and a machine not worthy to be touched by a serious console gamers limber thums...ok im all out mow any q's pm me

Well I don't agree with your statement that the Wii is a fad, wait for another year or so to see if the novelty will wear off before making a statement like that. Also the 360 being released 18 months before the PS3 doesn't make it any better, true the 360 does have better titles made specifically for it but for the first year or so it was mostly multi-platform games and the like which is sort of the same as the PS3's situation now.

While it's clear that most people have taken a favorite now, for whatever reason, the fact is that the full potential of what each console is capable of won't be shown for at least another year.

i think PS3 is the best console and i being the best myself i know exactly what the best is

granted scrutator, but that is the reason i made that statement...the 360 already has the advantage not only in being 18 months ahead of ps3 or being easier to make games 4 but the two of these facts combined mean what sony do this year will look like microsofts 2005/2006 efforts...also the fact that with the future upgrades 4 360 already happening, for the very near future at least, it looks like microsoft is the clear winner. As i sed ps3 has made a huge mistake in trying to do too much in too little time. the obvious downside to this is that too many expectations will be dashed and/or compromised, and i hear alot of the machines are being sent back

And a lot of what you say is quite true with some developers saying about how the PS3 is more difficult to make games for but it's only been out for a few months and it is way too early to regard it as a failure by any means, the first year for the 360 was like the PS3 also plagued with poor games and hardware that was breaking down too easily so what's happening now is of no real surprise.

I'm not gonna say that the PS3 is going to pull back and win the 'console war' but to say that it's lost after so little time is foolish, especially when the big games like MGS4, DMC4 and FFXIII haven't been released yet and it's games like these that will decide its future. Look at Halo for the Xbox and Gears of War for the 360, would the respective consoles have done half as well without them?

yes stop speaking in this thread about sony you iknow whats the new thing you can do in the ps3 nothing the same shit and if you said i can watch movies the response is everybody have a home theater in the house. and if you sai i can hear music e the response is everybody have a music component in the house the wii have the revolucionary play and you can also listen music and whatch pothograps and be online and nintendo have the most fun games the only reason to buy a ps3 is final fantasy but the nex year nintendo say that final fantasy will become avaliable to wii and other consoles so tell me your opinion about it

Hopefully I won't get attacked by any fanboy's and their fanboyism, but i picked the PS3. I'm hope it does as good as the ps2, but its not looking that good right now. The winner in this "console war" could be anyone, the only thing i care about as a gamer are the games.

Back