Best Cut Scene

Best Cut Scene

• Opening Movie (Seifer and Squall duel, along with Rinoa in the field)

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Rinoa and Squall Dance (Rinoa drags Squall onto dance floor during SeeD ball)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Missile Launch (Missiles launched towards Balamb Garden)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Balamb and Galbadia Garden fight

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Monsters falling to Earth

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fight between the gardens. I don't know, I like those sort of scenes, so full of action

In terms of style, I say the opening theme with the fight between Squall and Seifer. Made me want to swing a few blades myself. ^^ But my personal favorite was where Rinoa drags Squall out to dance. Heh, he pops out his shell there for a little bit and actually smiles!!! :D Nothing bad about that. And then I thought it was a sweet scene.

Personally I thought the Monsters falling to the planet looked great, even though it's hard to choose from them all. Can't go wrong with the opening scene either really.

I have to say the opening, by far. A friend and I actually coreographed the opening fight together. We want to pull it off at A-con this year, but so far no luck with the coordinators. Here's to hoping...

But I agree, best opening for a RPG game ever.

I loved nearly all of them however my favorite is when Irvine shoots Edea and she stops the bullet then Squall gets in that car etc and then Edea knocks out Squall with ice magic.

I think the whole games' scenses are great all of them! but the end is my favorite... just imagine ultimecia in video fomat!
(the final boss not the scorceress)
now that would be cool!:)

I love all of them, but my personal fa is the ending... its so sweet and just awesome... any cutscene with Edea in it is great too. ;)

My fav scene is when they are practacing and he gets the scar in the first place.

Hmmm...my favorite *part of a cutscene* is
in the ending scene when rinoa's helmet breaks and squall faints

i voted for the opening gunblade duel, but another cut scene worth mentioning is the escape from dollet, you know the one i mean...

The opening. It's all merged so nicely and liberi fatali really kicks ass.
I love when they show clips of the characters ( like Edea's).

I really liked the dance scene in the ballroom. Rinoa and Squalls face showed genuine emotion about as real as it would on my face, which, to that point of video games, I had not scene in a CGI cutscene before.

The FFVIII Intro Easily, When i first bought My FFVIII and witnessed that,i was utterly speechless and i knew i was in for a treat.Even now its stands out by far as the best intro to any game ive ever seen before the closest near to it is the Intro of Devil May Cry 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back