Best FF Game To Date

Actually, I'm unsure if FFVII is my favourite still. I have just started FFIX last night and I'm really enjoying it more and more with each passing minute. I can't help but love this game. FFVII is still one of my favourites but I'm beginning to warm towards FFIX now. :inlove:

yeah IX is a hell gd game. Daz is now a friend he's nice guy:D

u didn't answer me gazza what was a bad idea

Last edited:
Is a hard question...ff7 was for me where i got hooked onto ff's...then i heard of it on the gamboy...had to play it, and to be honst i was on it for hours lol...Loved the music!
FF8 is a little more to the reality type, ff9 becomes imaginary...I was disappointed having a main character with a tail...Found that weird after playing all FF's^^
FF10 now that for me just got the best voices, and a great story line, I really enjoy (yes i'm doing it again) the way you can creat you own weapons found that cool, and lot's of stuff to do when finished the game.
FF10-2 now...Is their any point in me talking bout that one...Such a discrase to all FF's ;).
The FF12 great game nice new way of fighting BUT found it way to repetitive...
So all that to say for me it's...FF10! But very close to FF7!

Just borrow 8 off david gazza. I'd have to sayX, XII, IX, III and IV are the best games (just cause IV doesn'tr have exelent graphic doesn't mean it suks {only retards think that you retards{soz to all those people who prefer gameplay over graphics i just had to shoute it out}]).:)

When i got ffX i didn't understand the sphere grid and when i figured it out i was at the sinspawn boss so i was stuffed so i started the game again lol

gazza if your fav was ffIX why did you post it in ffX section. Oh yeah put a poll on this that goes I,II,III,IV,V, VI,VII,VIII,IX, X,XI,XII

Just reading your post gives me a head ache!

VIII was by far the best in my opinion. It had a great story with even better characters to back it up. I loved the whole junction system, it made battles flawlessly smooth.:cool:

sorry jono i had to get off the computer. the bad idea was watching ac and playing vii afterwards. hey daz keep playing ff i its a really good game. i started again last night and i'm up to dali.

Just reading your post gives me a head ache!

VIII was by far the best in my opinion. It had a great story with even better characters to back it up. I loved the whole junction system, it made battles flawlessly smooth.:cool:

Thank for the info.

sorry jono i had to get off the computer. the bad idea was watching ac and playing vii afterwards. hey daz keep playing ff i its a really good game. i started again last night and i'm up to dali.

Ok gazza you can borrow it... Daz you rule

Last edited:
Sorry daz i meant ff ix

yeah go ff ix go daz keep playing cuz it gets better

Last edited:
yeah IX rules i'm playing ffXII at the moment... yay i got past the bit i was stuck on

i need to train though cause my guys are really weak at the moment (or not really but i just need to train[i train all of the so it's hard])

Last edited:
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ffXII is my fav game now... :)

YAYAYAYAY I CAN PLAY THE RPG NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Why was this made in the FFX section if it's about any FF game in general?

:Moving:

lol I remember being in like 2nd grade and watching Barret cuss in $%^@ format at my friends house and being like OMG he said a bad word
Mine are
VI because of the twists to it (KEFKA DEATH CANNON LMAO),
VII because of one of the best climaxes to date (you who look for a way to Resurrect Aeris I laugh at you)
IX because its just beautiful the world and climate mixed with its soundtrack no one comes close to copying its style
X because of what the main character has to go through
XII because of...its beautiful in every way esp. the ending

yea...I like them all...lol I listed all of the newer ones except VIII..I reaallly did not like VIII, cept for Seifer and Squalls bad blood

My favorites FF are VII, VIII,IX and X

FF X- Because is my first FF, I like Characters and story

FF VII- after my cousin borrow me FF VII and This game rock, I already know why are the most liked game.

FF VIII- I like squall and his weapon, great story, great lyrics and a Great Game.

and in end FF IX- I like so much the party of this game, Vivi and steiner rocks and like Zhorn and Thorn too.

PS: But the 2 best games to me is FF X and FF VII.

-sniff- Why aeris die -Sniff-

I'm gonna have to go with seven, just because I think it's a lot better then 1 and 2, which are the only other ones I've played

A common theory is that your first FF is your favourite.

In my case, this is clearly wrong. FFIX was definitely not my first FF.

Final Fantasy VII for me because it got really psychological with cloud's character and that's the only time in an FF or any game i remember where a character was havign an identity crisis.

Back