PC Best free MMORPG?

Gil
I don't even bother with low-quality free MMORPGs, but is there one worth investing some time in? When it comes to MMORPGs, I'm just going to wait untill I get a PS3, high-quality, lag-free MMORPGs are sure to come out for that console.

How would you define free... No cost per month, or like.. Free online, no downloading or use of disks?

I mean, totally free, as in never having to pay a dime ever, y'know, like Endless Online, except one that doesn't blow. Although, I don't think there's a half-decent totally free MMO out there. I'd love to be proved wrong.

Yes I'm most interested as well. As a matter of fact the FFF RPG is the only MMORPG I've ever really got into. I like it.. I don't know of many others. Guess I just never did any research..

Yes I'm most interested as well. As a matter of fact the FFF RPG is the only MMORPG I've ever really got into. I like it.. I don't know of many others. Guess I just never did any research..

I don't care too much for RPG inferno, it's a text-based MMO, and I really don't like those too much.

I hate Runescape more than anything, but Dragon Fable seems like promising one. I just stopped playing Scions of Fate, it's a blast at first, but then it gets dull.

I am also having a problem finding a free RPG. I don't think there are very many free RPGs that are good. lol They is a reason why they're free. XD

Tibia is really great.
Dark Ages.... (Oh wait you have to pay for that one >___> And Endless Online is a copy of this so...)
I'm level 47 on Adventure Quest, and I quit. And you don't play with people online on Dragonfable or Adventure quest (I know not Adventure Quest, but maybe Dragon Fable, I was only a tester for that game so maybe its online)
I can't really think of any more =\
If you have an Xbox, you could get True Fantasy Online Live

I though this thread was about helping a person find a good, free mmorpg, not bash a specific game...

Maple story is ok, but you need to download lotsa files.
(at least that's how it was a few months ago.....)

Oh man, seriously, Runescape is just the worst excuse for a game.

yup i got to lvl 83 =/ wasted my life on dat thing..............:dry: what really pisses me off is dat u get so much stuff then u get hacked or scammed............................... but since i quit i got my accout banned for life :D and those times were the best times i've had on dat game :D

There are few f2p MMORPG games, they're called Legend of Ares (has few bugs) and Hero Online.

Back