PC Best free MMORPG?

i got addicted to private servers of legend of mir2 for years. the real thing you have to pay for, but private servers are usually ok.
that and conquer online - someone already mentioned it earlier

I mean, totally free, as in never having to pay a dime ever, y'know, like Endless Online, except one that doesn't blow. Although, I don't think there's a half-decent totally free MMO out there. I'd love to be proved wrong.

There is a free game were you don't have to par a cent, it's Conquer Online It has awesome graphic easy to get money and you can be a Trojan Warrior Archer Or Mage. I like the archer cause it can use scatter and it kills like 15 monsters a time. But it takes forever to download and it takes up alot of space. You can Buy Dragon Balls but it cost real money or you can buy it in the game for game money. And out of all the games I have played I think that is the best game ever.

hmm... MMORPG kinda limits it ehh? Maybe some MMO's too.

MMORPG wise,. Dungeon Runners is pretty good, really quirky too. With weapon names like "Fried Cardboard Shotgun of the Yeti" and stuff... it's weird and fun.... more weird than anything :wacky:

Dunno if it's classed as a mmorpg, but Exteel is a good MMO, it's got a character-buidling system like a RPG, but has mechanics similar to mechwarrior and such. After all, it is a Mech-Fighting game :P

I've tried playing games such as Tantra, Rubies of Eventide, Trickster, Knight Online, and Magic World online. They're all free but you have to dl the client. Like all free MMORPGs you'll eventually have to play if you get interested in the extra stuff.

Back