Best Story in FF

Which Final Fantasy Game has the Best Story?

• I or II

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • III

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IV

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VI

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • VII

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • VIII

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • IX

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • X

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • XII

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, it's like..I don't get mad if people say XII has the worst storyline. With me however, I like it if they explain reasons as to why 8D - I like to debate ;)

VII

I honestly thought it was the most engrossing and realistic of all the storylines...
(what with mako reactors and crap...)

Final Fantasy IX was my all time fav really cause of the story plus it had VIVI he and Lulu where the best mages in all final fantasy game

I liked the story to FFVI, it actually didn't hold much back during the beginning of the game, and it didn't throw in any loose ends or that many unsuspecting surprises that start to change the story like some of the other final fantasy games

I am going to be extremely biased here and vote FFVI.

Why would we get mad? :D

You're allowed to think X is the best game. I didn't put VII down as my favorite either. ;)

When did he mention VII ?;)

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with VII. The story was great and it had many twists. The background of all of the characters was very good too.

Well, I only have played VIII, IX, X, X-2 & XII.
The best story is of course the X's, what's a pity the game wasn't too good like others.

But well, people told me VII's and Tactics stories, and the Tactics sounds very good...

I like FF II because the story is very fun and classic
but FFVII and FF XII is great,too !

i went with IX just because its the most complete story of them all. it has everything...magic, war, tragedy, a twisting plot, self discovery, and love. its story is definitely what made it such a great game. but of course the timeless and forever controversial VII is an extremely close 2nd. then X, then VI.

I found VII's story to be a piece of garbage. XII felt too much like Star Wars (The original movies, not the prequels). But I thought IX, VI, and X's storylines were welt-written.

I liked both FFVII and IX's story but will go with FFVII. Simply because it was epic for it's time and could have easily been made into a film rather than a mediocre sequel. The story is probably better than most movies these days. All the game would need is to fix some translation errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back