Best way to get a hold of PS1 game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seloan

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hi I've got a very strong urge to play FFVII again, I played it on my PS2 years ago but I never did beat it. I would love to play it again, and maybe even work it onto my PSP. Is there an easier way to find this game than eBay? Or is it really just that ($100+) hard to find?

I hear it is pretty hard to find, but frequent your local game stores. Check for it in the used games section and you might get lucky, unless you are in a hurry and want to get it from ebay.

Make a special effort to go to game stores in other towns that you might be passing through.

daljaxon

I've had trouble finding some of the older games also. Just check your local game stores, and if they don't have it in their used section, I guess you'd have to grab it on EBay.

Maybe you could ask around with your friends? I'm sure someone would be bound to have it!

I would suggest going to a used game store....Vintage Stock, GameXchange, It is pretty damn expensive nowdays though, You might wanna try eBay my brother.

Sounds like a plan, though I wish Sony would just release FF7 on the PS Store so I could play it on my PSP for like $5...

Thanks for the tips.

Yes, just as everybody else has said your best bet would be trying to your local game store but it's very rare you'll ever find it at those. Your best choice would be ebay. Good luck! Since your question has been answered, I'm going to go ahead and close this up now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back