Best weapon by looks?

Well I liked a few. My top ones were

Lionheart
Punishment
Flame Sabre
Shooting Star

But my best out of the bucnh would have to be Lionheart because it was glowing blue and just looked beautiful.

i like the lionheart its got to be the best looking weapon in the game some of the other wepons get close but thts the best one

Shooting Star (even though I don't like Rinoa) and Lion Heart....of course!

my faveorite weapon is the lionheart because that weapon is so strong and it a gunsword

The first gun blade it's cool and awesome.
Lionheart hmmm...I dunno, when I first saw it..I thought It was from star wars or something.

I never really got the chance to upgrade everyones weapons to see their final forms so I'll just have to go with the Lionheart :)

Lionheart and Angel Wing i liked alot, and Save The Queen as well.

I liked the Revolver actually. Sure, the Lionheart had a nice blue hue to it, but something about the plain, simple design of the Revolver really appeals to me. It's not too flashy, but awesome in its own way. I also liked Rinoa's weapons, especially her first and last ones, but I can't remember their names xD

two of my best weapion was squall and zell's :D

this one is about zell When the 1fst time I had sen't hem raned around the world i was like god
:O

this one is about squall know that lionheart I don't have nothing to say to that one
:worried:

Haha it's not surprising to me that almost everybody is saying 'Lionheart'. It's such a great looking weapon and can do some serious damage. It looks as though it can glow very brightly, that could come in handy at night time! :O Rinoa's weapons look neat as well because they are pretty unique.

Back