Best & Worsts Discussion

First the good things first. The characters are a tad deep and that's nice, but it's ff, what should one expect? The story is interesting due to the characters having something to say here. Of course, that's a standard, ain't it?

I really dislike the drawing system, not because of it's a bad system, but because it is stupidly time consuming, making for some really boring battles. I would rather see my chars taking up 20 given magic at a time and it would be helluva funnier to play with. Apart from that throughout disc 1 game was too easy ;) when your enemies hit you for like 50 damage, and you have 3000 max hp, you don't get much challenge. I also killed them in like 2 normal hits. And yes, magic is kinda weak. Let's see ,what disc 2 brings.

First the good things first. The characters are a tad deep and that's nice, but it's ff, what should one expect? The story is interesting due to the characters having something to say here. Of course, that's a standard, ain't it?
I do tend to overlook that when I ply this game. The game may be confusing when they throw the orphanage lineage at you and then Lunatic Pandora scenes throughout the game, but they do try to make sure that you know where every character came from, who they are related to, and how they all met in the first place.

Like I said, it may seem confusing wondering the difference between Squall and Rinoa's parents at first, but once you've gotten the name's of the parents down, and then move onto figuring out Lunatic Pandora characters' relation, i think you're set.

Back