Blocked In Arcadia Please Help!!!

actarus2878

Gil
hello to everyone, i need your help because i'm completely stuck in arcadia. it is where you have to bring 9 pinewood chops to the taxi guy. i made the little side quest to gain the 28 pinewood chops but the guy near the cab keeps on telling me i must bring at least 9 chops to pass. i think the problem may come from the fact that i was using some codebreaker codes, and i have automatically 99 of each item in my inventory so i think this may cause the game to not let me advance as i have 99 items and normally the max amount of that item you can possibly have is 28.
does someone know how i can still advance in the game or does someone have a code (action replay or codebreaker) to set the number of items down because i noticed that it is impossible to sell the pinewood chops in the game.
hope someone will be able to help otherwise i'll have to begin the whole game again....:mad:

You can't sell the chops, they're completely greyed out at the vendor page. I'd suggest starting over without cheating as well.

yeah....if you NEED help, don't cheat, use a guide. but don't use crutches like cheating, they diminish gameplay and its just not worth it. you're supposed to play the games for the challenge of them, not to see what kinda cheats you can pull off to make the game easier.

Back