Bring Aerith Back

Edward Elric

Chaotic
Veteran
Gil
i think square-enix should release some official game or story or movie or something that involves aerith being revived (somehow). this would not only make the entire aerith fanbase ecstatic, including myself, but it might also end the cloti vs. clerith war once and for all. i think it would be highly interesting to see what would happen if she were revived. thoughts?

Nice idea. Ive always wanted a game of Aeris before the story of FFVII. With her and Zack and how she avoids the Shinra, etc. Would be nice as I did like her as a character and it was sad that you didnt get to know her more.

Dear God no. If Square were to do this, it would truly ruin the franchise, and stretch it out further than they already have... unnecessarily so.

We'll get to have more of an insight concerning Aeris/th in CC, so... you'll just have to stick with that I guess. I'd be so disappointed if stupid Gainsborough got her own effin' game.

No doubt Square Enix will somehow revive Aerith when they get desperate enough. Bad idea in my opinion but with the FFVII compilation suppose to run into the 20th Anniversary of FFVII, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

It'd be interesting if she were to be revived, yes. I don't think it'd still end the Cloti Vs. Clerith though. It would increase the tension more.

you think so? even if it just openly showed that cloud and aerith or cloud and tifa were a couple? i guess your probably right it would probably just piss the other fans off. but at least there would be an official answer.

I'd only support this if it was directed at young children who need to learn simple colours and numbers, by directing them to her flower garden.

Nononononono. Imagine battles. You all know how painful it was inside the church on your own xD Imagine a whole game, devoted to that.

Dear God no. If Square were to do this, it would truly ruin the franchise, and stretch it out further than they already have... unnecessarily so.

We'll get to have more of an insight concerning Aeris/th in CC, so... you'll just have to stick with that I guess. I'd be so disappointed if stupid Gainsborough got her own effin' game.

I gotta agree here, They're already stretching FF7 out a lot and if they did this it'd just be the final straw!

No it wouldn't. You have to let sleeping dogs lie. 99.9% of Aries' appeal (Why is everyone calling her Arieth? She was Aries in the American version of the game) is that she's dead. The story would have been half as powerful if not for her death. It was important. Let it go.

Aeris is dead and shall remain so. To revive her would make the power of her sacrifice obsolete. Even in the Bible when Jesus comes back, he only stays for a little while.

Well you know what SquareEnix would be like haha they wouldn't settle any Cloti vs. Clerith since basically it would upset people and they would lose fans! So by keeping us all going it makes up KEEP buying anything new they bring out in the hope of seeing something change.

It would be interesting.. but a little farfetched even for a game called Final Fantasy.

im not saying i want i want them to make a game about it, cause that would be silly. just something like a story, kinda like MoTP, or maybe a movie or something. how can people say it wouldn't be interesting to see what would happen if aerith was brought back?

Dear God no. If Square were to do this, it would truly ruin the franchise,

The FF7 franchise is pretty much already ruined :P Let's just burry it into the ground further. We'll have a sequel where:

-Aerith is revived
-Sephiroth comes back again but this time he's good and preaches anti war messages through out the game
-Biggs, Wedge and Jessie are also revived
-President Shinra comes back to life as a zombie and he's the main villian.
-Nanaki is revealed to be a girl
-Barrett buys the Honey Bee in and becomes the richest man in midgar.
-Lucretia comes back to life and lives happily ever after with Vincent
-Cloud is still depressed but for no reason this time.
-Let's just revive every character that died in FF7 since AC didn't bring enough back. :P

The FF7 franchise is pretty much already ruined :P Let's just burry it into the ground further. We'll have a sequel where:

-Aerith is revived
-Sephiroth comes back again but this time he's good and preaches anti war messages through out the game
-Let's just revive every character that died in FF7 since AC didn't bring enough back. :P

Sounds like a system seller to me.

-Aerith is revived

D: ALI!!! You just revealed the plot of their next half assed spinoff!

I hope your happy.

Seriously though, as much as i love Aerith, the only way she should be revivable is through a good old fashioned cheat disk XD

I guess seeing Aerith back within the group would be quite awesome. It's like a reunion.

I always wanted too see her fight in AC but, oh well. =(.

It'd be nice to see her back alive and with Cloud.

in AC she did fight...just not directly :monster:

Her rain melted Kadaj Loz and Yazoo.

I'd be interested in whether or not she'll fight in Crises Core..

You knew what I meant by fight! lol. Lameeee.

Well, I dun think they should make a whole 'nother game for this. FFVII is already played out x10.

Back