Bwahaha...I am so nasty

i seriously didnt know wat anyone was talking about but now that ive read almost every page^^ i do... well... kinda... anyway im just gonna say that i got FFVII for cheap.^^ Yay!^^

oh and i reeaally dont think that KTW is color blind bcuz under her username thingy says tan and white wolf fear me^^ and u have to be able to see colors to see colors.... that didnt really make sense... oh well^^

Nope. Or am I?
~KTW
I wasn't talking to you.

i seriously didnt know wat anyone was talking about but now that ive read almost every page^^ i do... well... kinda... anyway im just gonna say that i got FFVII for cheap.^^ Yay!^^

oh and i reeaally dont think that KTW is color blind bcuz under her username thingy says tan and white wolf fear me^^ and u have to be able to see colors to see colors.... that didnt really make sense... oh well^^
That makes no sense.

Beware when your mate finds out what a horrible mistake he's made. He'll either throw himself off a cliff, blow his brains out, hang himself and poison himself all at once, or go insane with the pressure of the idiocy he has commited and hunt you down and kill you with a rusty spork.

:O Rusty sporks exist? That's epic.

xD

Colour blind people can still see colour, they just can't make some of them out that well :wacky:

what the fuck is a spork then?

I hate this new keyboard -__-

spork1.bmp

Unfortunately they act craply as both spoons and forks. ¬_¬

Back