Help Can all items REALLY be recovered...

chich

Gil
At Bone village on disc 3 ???

I ask this question because I have missed out on acquiring Cait Sith's "HP Shout" during the Midgar raid on Disc 2.
I have dug and searched for hours upon end and I am yet to acquire it, despite several guides stating that it can be done.

Can it be done? And if so, should Cait Sith be in my team when I dig? Do I search for normal or good treasure?

No idea I've never heard of this way. I thought you only got 1 chance to get the item from the Shinra Building on the 2nd visit. TBH why would you want it, I've never heard of anyone who uses Cait Sith lol

Well im thinking if shinra building wasnt destoyed maybe you should try going up the wall in wall market an enetring the building i really dont remember if the building is destroyed or what. Remember to enter midgar you need the key dug at bone village. And believe i dont think its possible to dig an ultimate weapon in this game thats like out of style.

You can get the key to return back into Midgar. But you cant climb up from wall market, the pipe you climbed up has gone

Yeah I tried that, stupid shiny golden wire of hope :wacky:

Also, I assume it's just a rumour. Cant say Ive ever heard about being able to dig up what you've missed - so I wouldnt waste your time. It's not a particularily fantastic weapon anyway, just equip him with the next best thing or./..start again :wacky:

Not that Cait Sith is worth starting over for

If u type it in on google ul eventually come across a map of bone village that shows you the places you need to dig and many times you need to dig in that specific place before you get a certain item.
Havent tried it myself, too much hassle.

Oh wow so it's true!? Omg, that's awesome!
Yay now I dun gotta be all worried if I missed somehting or not. One time I astarted the game all over because I missed Ramuh Materia. e.e;;

~Tifa~

No idea I've never heard of this way. I thought you only got 1 chance to get the item from the Shinra Building on the 2nd visit. TBH why would you want it, I've never heard of anyone who uses Cait Sith lol
lol, true, I dont actually have him in my team, but just for the sake of having it. Plus wanting to find truth to the myth that anything that you have missed in previous discs can be recovered

I'd never heard the myth. Possibly just another of the rumors. Never read it in a guide or anything official.

Only the KEY to midgar is the only thing worth digging up so you can get Tifa's limit break or weapon...Cant remeber which one it is you get from wall market

TBH why would you want it, I've never heard of anyone who uses Cait Sith lol

Well i used (him/her/it what ever) in my last playtrough. Cait Sith is the best magic user after CD1, well except if you give a lot of magic sources for somebody else.

Only the KEY to midgar is the only thing worth digging up so you can get Tifa's limit break or weapon...Cant remeber which one it is you get from wall market

You get Tifas ultimate weapon there. Shes 4th Limit Break when playing that piano in her room.

And what comes for that "diggin rumor", i havent ever heard about that, and it is probably bullshit.

yeah i couldnt remember which you got from the piano and which from the machine in wall market

this is actually true, but you cannot dig up any of the ultimate weapons in Bone Village.

any guide that says you can dig up and ultimate weapon is full of crap.
you can however dig up most missed materia, like Double Item, and a few "bonus" weapons and items. to dig those up, you need to search for good treasure, and even then, you have a better chance of getting a potion than the actual item you're looking for.

so you can get most missed items or materia, but you cant dig up any ultimate weapon, least of all Cait Sith's.

Back