cant make my esper show there deathblow

Gil
cant make my esper do there deathblow i already did anything i already put there hp to critical, put there time till it last and still they are not showing it plss help me coz i wanted to see each of there utimate attacks so far the only thing i saw is belias, addramellech, mateus, zeromus, chuchalain, famfrit, chaos and shemhazai while my other espers arent showing there ultimate. i already use zodiac 10 times and still hes not showing it. do i need to do something. :(

I beleive Zodiark uses it's most powerful attack when the character summoning it is Petrified/Stoned.

Yea every Esper does something diffrent, some of em only do it if the summoner is under a specific status.. or a certain HP or MP or they're Summoning Timer is running low..

I only see my Espers Death Blow maybe once in awhile cause when its bout to use it, the Esper is near death or I defeated the enemy with a Spell

Well, they don't do their deathblow if they or you get KOd. They also don't do it if the monster is killed while they're still attacking. They only do it if they're hitting the monster and they have to go / time's up.

Back