Celestial Weapons

Dante

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I was just wondering how many people have aquired everybodies celestial weapon. i just need lulu's and wakka's. other then that i have everybodies.

I only bothered getting Wakka's, Tidus' and Auron's as they were the only characters I used.

i have them all...most of them are easy to get...cept i hate gettin Kimahris sigil and getting rikkus sigil(well i did it when i didnt have no encounters so i took a while:P) all the others are easy IMO anyway

I know for sure that I have Lulu's, Tidus's, and Rikku's. I might have Yuna's, I think... Where do I find the others, or how do I get them??

Yuna-Capture all Monsters in Calm Lands and then the monster arena guy will give you a chest.

Kimahri-Thunder Plains...Follow the Catuars to the lightning tower to get it.

Wakka-Play 5+ Blitzball games and go to Cafe in Luca and talk to bartender to get it.

Auron-Get rusty sword from crevice where Cavern of stolen fayth is and then go to mushroom rock road and put in a slot all the way north

and i tihnk thats all the other ones you need

Last edited by a moderator:
i have each celestial weapon... except... i can't get the:
Moon Sigil
Jupiter Sigil and the
Venus Sigil

Moon sigil because i missed the Macalania Destruction Sphere Treasure >_< ... damned Dark Shiva, blocking my path back to get it...
Jupiter Sigil because i can't get all the blue butterflies in the second trial...
and the venus sigil because dodging 200 lightning bolts is just gonna take forever...

I've gotten everyone's Celestial Weapon all powered up (Crest and Segil).
I can honestly say it was quite hard to do. I had problems with the Caladbolg for Tidus( the Chocobo Race time of 0:0.0 Seconds), still, trying and trying, I managed and well, I also made two sets of Ultimate Armors...which took even longer to do!

Tip:

The only way to win the catcher Chocobo you NEED the balloons on your side. If not chocobo lady will win. Plus theres a lot of luck required for that thing. You need 13 Balloons w/ no birds for lower than 0:0:0.

i have each celestial weapon... except... i can't get the:
Moon Sigil
Jupiter Sigil and the
Venus Sigil

Moon sigil because i missed the Macalania Destruction Sphere Treasure >_< ... damned Dark Shiva, blocking my path back to get it...
Jupiter Sigil because i can't get all the blue butterflies in the second trial...
and the venus sigil because dodging 200 lightning bolts is just gonna take forever...

Moon Sigil is for who?? i have NA ver so Moon is for Yuna. Dark SHiva shouldnt be too hard with 255 Str, 255 Def and ~130 Luck. But for Jupiter Sigil search on google for a map that shows you exactly where to go. The venus sigil is easy, go to youtube.com and search for Lightning dodging video. It shows you exactly where to go for fastest results:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another thing we share in common Tidus_Blade ^_^ I've got Tidus, Yuna's, Auron's, Rikku's and Lulu's. I never really used Kimahri all that much or Wakka because I didn't care to play blitzball much either lol :P

As I always say I beat the game 1000000000000% so I got all of the celestial weapons plus the sigils and crests for everyone!!!

I only ever bothered to do it the second time through, and then about the 100,000th.

Just...too much work for things which aren't stunning. I've made better weapons myself using Customize.

However, I do always get Nirvana, Onion Knight, and World Champion. That's my limit. Unless I feel like stretching myself out and getting Caladbolg.

Back