Chaos

I think so, since i was even more of a complete moron and missed getting vincent on my first play through, and still got his ultimate weapons and limit. To get it just go to the waterfall cave with vincent in the party,

you should be able to get the ultimate weapon and limit if you didnt go on disk 2.

as for how lucrecia got there...i have no idea :lol: does DoC give any clues?

Im guessing because thats where Lucrecia and Vincent used to chill when they were in Nibelheim. Or Im just using my head, and its making that up on its own. Haven't played DoC in a while.

No, you have to visit it once during disc two or one, and then again in disc three. I remember specifically, cuz I was pissed cuz I missed it.

As for how the cave got there, its a cave, its probably always been there.

No, you have to visit it once during disc two or one, and then again in disc three. I remember specifically, cuz I was pissed cuz I missed it.

As for how the cave got there, its a cave, its probably always been there.
That's correct. I was pissed when i forgot to do this last time i played this. I think you have to visit there by disc 2. If you don't do it by then you miss out on it.

Im Sure you can get the ultimate weapon at disk 3 since i didnt get vincent until disk three and i still got the ultimate weaponand chaos, but it did take a few tries.

Back