Nintendo Chocobo Dungeon 2

The Slasher

† Seraphim †
Gil
Anyone played this game?
It was really good, you could do a lot of things in the game.
Like upgrade your saddle(for defence) and your claw(offence) so you fight better.
The Magic there is awesome too!

And the dungeons, they're fun ;)

But.. the summon feathers... damnit, you could only use it ONCE! :mad:

Haha, well, tell me what you think about the game people.

I've heard of this game from long ago. OPM gave this game a 3/5 I think. I always wondered what it would be like to play as a Chocobo. They're so cute when they look chibi. :)

Chocobo's Dungeon 2

I played this game years ago when it was out on the psx, and I think it was the most adorable chocobo and moogle as main character, actiony/rpg game play ever. I would highly recommend anyone to at least try out this game, even though it's probably next to impossible to find in stores nowadays. Anyone else ever play this game?

Ive actually never played this before. Do you know where you can find it? i would like to give it a try.

I've been looking for a copy of this game recently, to relive the fun.
Its a damn shame the first one wasn't released in the US.

I've found a couple of NTSC versions on sites like eBay, Half.com, and Amazon... but they are all upwards of $50-$80... I'm just not willing to pay that much for a used game... its ridiculous.

i own the Japanese version of Chocobo's Dungeon 2 but i cant play it on a PAL console. I only bought it because it is so rare...

*yep i was right! :) the chocobo section in this site is the most inactive eh :) well too bad :)

*well i have played the game before and loved it because of its uniqueness,well most of the ideas and concepts were from final fantasy but the game caters a different feel of adventure and fantasy :)

*i really like collecting all the summons and feathers to power up chocobo and i love forging saddles and claws :) this is a really underrated game but soo good to play :)

*hope somebody posts this thread is dying :D :D

Back