• Moogle

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Cactuar

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Tonberry

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
:chocobo:
Chocobos are my favorite because they're awesome and useful. Plus they can change colors and abilitys as offspring if breeded properly.
:tonberry:
Tonberries are just funny yet deadly. They're also awesome little things but ment death when I went against them.
:cactaur:
Who doesn't love a dancing cactus? Pretty funny, especially in Dirge of Cerberus.
:moogle:
Hate Moogles. Casual, weird looking things. Glad the video game at the Gold Saucer wasn't real.

Definitely Chocobos! They are so classic. Everything about them reminds you of Final Fantasy. Anytime I see a picture of one on the Internet, I automatically jump to the conclusion that it's from Final Fantasy. I enjoyed them so much, especially letting them mate and finding new Chocobos to bread and create. They are one of the many faces of Final Fantasy, and I can't pick against them.

Chocobo I believe. I want one....I would ride it to school every day and then when people would give me weird looks I would just be like 'that's right. I have a chocobo, be jealous'

Moogles are adorable though...*sigh* choices*

Tonberry they're just so cute especially if you have seen the doll tonberry its really cute and seemingly innocent but very dangerous the best detail ever XD for me though

Moogles! Chocobos aren't cute. They're.. feathery. :gasp:

Think again! :gasp:

images

But no this is really hard as I love all 4. I like the character Chocobo from the chocobo series and I think he is a role model for all young chocobos to follow!

But overall I think I prefer moogles. They just seem more enteraining for me. They sometimes speak and express their character a bit more (especially in FF9) and are more on our wavelength than the other 3.

Cactaur and tonberry are great too. Though they are monsters really. If I invited a moogle round for tea we'd have a great chat and I'd be waving him out the door when he leaves. If a cactaur and a tonberry came round my house for tea, then I'd come running out the house waving my arms about, a knife in my back and needles in my head.

And if a chocobo came round mine for tea, it would just sit there being all "Kweh" and that. I'd feed it some ghysall greens and then it'll waddle home. Other than the novelty of having a chocobo round your house that isn't that fun. Whereas a moogle would play on your playstation with you and watch movies. It might even have a beer and get drunk and fly about in circles making chance for a good sneak youtube video.

They all nice, but I still like Moogles the most.
They remind me of cats, and I like cats.
So I guess that is why I think they are the cutest.
And I totally like "kupo" - kupo.

tonberry: ok he looks cute wearing a lantarn and a knife, but who wants to wake up at night and feeling he got stabbed with a knife?
cactuar: a jumpy little fellow, but just dont get him pissed or he'll needle you. so no thanks.
chocobo: our squeek buddy and always on the run. he is nice and feathery but imagine him squeek all they and night, nah nothing for me.
moogle: aww... isnt he cute? cuddly too and he talks! so ill go for this one! KUPO! - KUPO!

I vote Chocobo's. This was tough. I like Moogles too D;
Chocobo's are adorable AND useful though. Moogles are useful in games like IX and XIII but they don't really do all too much in others...

Oh really?

All Chocobos do is act as transport, and do the occasional bit of digging. Moogles ran their own mailing system in IX, the Mognet, are expert Mechanics in XII, and they even act as Map Guides, they own their own stores like the other races do. Sure in some games you rarely see them, but they have more uses :gasp:

MOOGLES FTW!

All Chocobos do is act as transport, and do the occasional bit of digging. Moogles ran their own mailing system in IX, the Mognet, are expert Mechanics in XII, and they even act as Map Guides, they own their own stores like the other races do. Sure in some games you rarely see them, but they have more uses :gasp:

This is true.

Moogles don't have to have a use really, because they are a race of intelligent beings and probably have civil rights. They are not used as animals for slavery and to get jobs done. Instead the moogles choose to have a living, or just to help in general.

They have different roles in different games.

FFIII - I've heard (not played this game) that they were bodyguards.

FFV - They have their own village.

FFVI - I believe they had their own community or just gathered together at some point too.

FFVII - No live ones are seen, but they are on mini-games and a summon.

FFVIII - ditto.

FFIX - Moogles play a huge role. The Mognet system, save points etc.

FFXI - Every player has a pet moogle that watches over their house. Also in several festivals at different times of the year moogles sometimes come out and set up stalls in the streets.

FFXII - Teleporting crystals system, and just about anything else.

We may ride chocobos about, but moogles do a lot for humans, and themselves.

I love both though. Like I stated many months ago here though.. I prefer moogles overall. I could make friends with a moogle.

Then again Sazh's chocobo may change my mind. :awesome:

Last edited:
definitely Moogles soo cute with Chocobos coming in second place then tonberry's esp from X2 in the Via Infintio the little and the big ones and then the cactuar.

It's between chocobos and moogles for me, but I voted moogles because they are soo cute in FFXII and I love when they say "Kupo!"<3

In terms of cute i'd go with Moogles but I personally liked Tonberry. The thing is a total badass:awesome: and are good fighters and are very sneaky. At first (when I first encountered this bugger) I didn't think that it would be that hard but, I was wrong. Tonberry's are deff pretty powerful and I enjoyed defeating them ^_^

Back