Playstation Chocobo Racing

Reminisence Of Chocobo Racing!

Yup... Played this on my first PS... Haha... Still remember the good old days... With characters like Chocobo, Bahamut, Behemoth all those haha... Memories...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i did its quite good i thought and it took me quite a while to complete which made it better for me because i usually finish games really quick

Oh yes, Chocobo racing, the game I could never beat!!! I remember hiring this from Civic Video way back when I was in Year 4 if Im not mistaken, and I could never beat the level witht he castle! I think you had to race Bahamut, but I can't remember. I hear you can unlock Cloud, Squall and the airship from FFIII though, too bad I never got that far...

I loved Chocobo Racing!
It was TeH sHiZ!
lol
My favorite thing to do was to set the game on mirror mode, then me and my friend did a Cactuar Race...
Took soooooooooo freakin' long...
I don't know if we ever finished one lol
My favourite guy was Black Mage though...
Bahamut was a bastard cheating scumbag!

I never actually owned this game myself :[ My friend had it though, the first time I'd played it, & I absolutely loved it! Shame I can't remember very much of it. I can't find it anywhere in the shops, I really fancied refreshing my memory of it.

I have only one Chocobo game and that's Chocobo Racing. I've had it since it came out and I've yet to beat it. I'm not much of a racer, but I was able to get to Bahamut. His. Track. Is. HARD!! >_<

If there is anyone who beat his track, could you tell me which character and ability you used? I always use Chocobo and his Dash ability...

Other than that, this is a thread where you can talk and help others with the game. Thanks!! :D

I have Chocobo Racing, got it last year, and I have beaten the Bahamut track.
It's a hard one... You have to be careful about falling of those cliffs, especially if you are using Dash!
I use different characters, and alternate about, and almost always use Dash to give me the boost to get ahead of everyone else. It takes practice though, as it is hard, and you'll have to learn where the track goes in order to know when to turn, and when to boost, so not to take the risk of boosting off the many edges found in this particular track.

I unlocked several secret characters by completing the game many times, but have still got many more to unlock. Don't think I have Cactaur yet or anything :O.

I love chocobo racing got it on my psp i wish they would have made a sequel.

I love chocobo racing got it on my psp i wish they would have made a sequel.

You can get Chocobo Racing for the PSP? Or do you mean you downloaded it from the net and used it on your PSP?

What exactly is chocobo Racing I actually never tried it. Is it only about chocobo racing? Can you get some final fantasy characters or something. Was this game any good?

I have that for many years now.I thought that part was difficult too.I used to choose fat Chocobo back then,but now I'm fine using Chocobo with the dash ability.You just need to push a lot the square button.When you beat bahamut you'll also be able to get hidden characters as well,but after you beat some more times the story mode.

What is Chocobo Racing, you ask?

What exactly is chocobo Racing I actually never tried it. Is it only about chocobo racing? Can you get some final fantasy characters or something. Was this game any good?

Chocobo Racing is a racing game that Square-Enix (back then called SquareSoft) came up with for the PlayStation. It features Chocobo, Mog, Golem, Goblin, Black Mage, White Mage, and Fat Chocobo as the race-able characters. There are other FINAL FANTASY characters, too, like the ever loving Cid. The final race is against Bahamut, the King of the... I forgot. I'm sorry, but I think he's the King of the Land... Of course, there are more FINAL FANTASY characters in the game, but there hidden. You have to beat the game a certain number of times to obtain Cloud Strife, and Squall Leonheart, and Bahamut. I think there are other characters, but these are the only ones that I know of.

I hope this explains everything! :D

:chocobo:

I have only one Chocobo game and that's Chocobo Racing. I've had it since it came out and I've yet to beat it. I'm not much of a racer, but I was able to get to Bahamut. His. Track. Is. HARD!! >_<

If there is anyone who beat his track, could you tell me which character and ability you used? I always use Chocobo and his Dash ability...

Other than that, this is a thread where you can talk and help others with the game. Thanks!! :D

I don't know if you're still looking for a strategy, but I do indeed have one for you.

There is one spot at a turn, I'm sorry I can't remember where exactly... but if you jump off of the track, there is a rail of sorts that is somewhat hard to stay on, but if you can drive all the way across it, it gives you a huge lead... It's risky, but it's the only way I know how to beat that level. GOOD LUCK

if you ever go to sell Chocobo racing drop me a PM. My copy of it got scratched and stopped reading properly. I had to bin it :(

if you ever go to sell Chocobo racing drop me a PM. My copy of it got scratched and stopped reading properly. I had to bin it :(

Lets try to keep this on discussing the game, although, I feel your pain - broken games suck D:

Haha brings back so many memories. I remember playing it back when I was in second grade. I still play it every two years.

Always use Chocobo or Bahamut.

Back