Chocobo Trainer?

Cerberus

love it :]
Gil
I've been running around the Calm Lands for about an hour now, searching for this chocobo trainer. Ive run all along the borders of the calm lands, and I think i did a decent job of searching the middle of it too. I found like 3 random chocobos just running around, but it doesnt seem like I can do anything with them. I need to find the trainer so i can go to Remiem Temple! Help!!

Chocobo trainer you mean the one that brings you back to Macalania or are there more chocobo trainers? Where is Reminem Temple?

What stage of the game are you?

If it's your first visit, or before you fight Defender X, the trainer will be at the far end. As you enter from Macalania, once you get down that little slope, follow the edge to the left, he'll be there (the side where the Calabolg is)

If it's after fighting Defender X, he'll be in different places depending on where you enter from.

If you enter from Macalania, he'll be around the area you jump down to Remiem. If you enter from the end that leads to Mt Gagazet, he'll be around that top area. Or if you enter via Airship, as you exit the place where the save sphere is, he'll be just down abit from there.

Here's a map to help:

final_fantasy_x_calm_lands.gif

What stage of the game are you?

If it's your first visit, or before you fight Defender X, the trainer will be at the far end. As you enter from Macalania, once you get down that little slope, follow the edge to the left, he'll be there (the side where the Calabolg is)

If it's after fighting Defender X, he'll be in different places depending on where you enter from.

final_fantasy_x_calm_lands.gif

I've already fought Defender X, i'm at the point where you pretty much should finish up everything before heading after sin for the last time.

Then it's definately down to where you enter from.

You entering the Calm Lands via airship? If so, just exit the agency and he'll be a few steps away (walk towards the camera)

Back