Chocobos!!!

Neneko-chan

Gil
Hello Guys, here I go again^^ I love the cute birds, I really love them! Iam interested in some questions. What have you got for Chokobos in FFVII? What are theire names? *I have to be more serios in English...* Please write as soon as you can, and excuse me if such a thread already exists.

Neneko-chan said:
Hello Guys, here I go again^^ I love the cute birds, I really love them! Iam interested in some questions. What have you got for Chokobos in FFVII? What are theire names? *I have to be more serios in English...* Please write as soon as you can, and excuse me if such a thread already exists.
Green (M)
Blue (F)
Black (M)
Wonderfull-Yellow (F)
Gold (M)
Gold (F)

I have a fetish for the Chocobo songs. They make me bounce up and down to them; so awesome. :lol:

I never even bothered to raise chocobos...after I beat FFVII once of these days, I'll start a new game and do that.

I love Chocobos, they look so cute, I really liked her big blue eyes, OMG *Dies because of cuteness... literaly*
If those birds where real...
Even I have a chocobo plushie, hahaha :P, I bought it in Swaat met xD

Karura said:
I love Chocobos, they look so cute, I really liked her big blue eyes, OMG *Dies because of cuteness... literaly*
If those birds where real...
Even I have a chocobo plushie, hahaha :P, I bought it in Swaat met xD

Now the Chokobos are war machines with armor and fangs. Sweet...
First off, it's Chocobos not Chokobos. Second, I liked thier older version.
Well, that was a waste of last words. your brain will now be takenout witht he most amount of pain immaginable!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neneko-chan said:

well then go and have sex with them:lol:jk:lol:
no, i think u r right they r cute^_^
and Vincent i'm sorry man^_^

sorry about wat?
I think they think your hearing voices again.
But ur not a voice this time!

I've never played any of the Chocobo games. I also like Chocobos. They're really cool. Too bad that don't exist. It would be so cool if they did.

I never took the time to play any Chocobo games, either. I'm pretty satisfied with the Chocobo Racing game in FFVII.

If Chocobos were real, I would so want to own one. :lol:

Back