Cloud & Dante vs Sephiroth & Vergil

Cloud and Dante vs Sephiroth and Vergil

• Total voters

Mitchell Abel

Banned
Gil
Cloud and Dante are fighting the darkness within them, and they have anime white haired badass villains. so who would win.

If it is physically possible for you to beat Sephiroth and Vergil on the game alone, than wouldn't be easier together? Two-on-Two Cloud and Dante would win.

I voted Could & Dante. Afterall, they win seperatly. How could they lose as a team?

This isn't much of a contest.

Cloud and Dante... :P

Actually, it is. After all, we know Sephiroth > Cloud in skill level, but even moreso in arrogance, and that was, unfortunetely for him, what made him lose to Cloud. Dante and Vergil are pretty close in skill level, and even though Dante beat Vergil at the end of the game, I think Dante got a lucky hit on him. I mean, it was a close call. Hypothetically, Sephiroth and Vergil could definetely win. :| But then again, Cloud and Dante are the heroes of their respective games, so they can't lose.

Cloud and Dante are the heroes of their respective games so that's why they won, in all serousness, I believe that Sephiroth could defeat Cloud (yes, Cloud one 'cause he's the hero). Cloud is higly skilled, don't get me wrong, I just think Sephiorth would overpower him with his immense talents if it wasn't a typical good triumps over evil story. I've only played Devil May Cry 1 so I couldn't comment on Dante and Vergil, but I'm guessing they're on a relatively even plain so I'm gonna go with Sephiroth and Vergil.

Last edited:
id love to see tht fight it would be ace

i think that cloud and dante would win there ace comparded to the other two

Last edited:
If we were talking about in the games, then I would vote for cloud and dante. But Sephiroth and Vergil are more like each other than they would like to admit, and that may serve as a benefit.

It would have to depend on the time and circumstances sorrunding said battle. Vergil and Sephiroth teaming up as itself seems unlikely to me, but hey, anything's possible.

tht would be a minter fight to do or to watch, either way it would be really cool i think that cloud and dante stand a better chance i think tht vergil would be killed of first and then it would be sephiroth what would be a problem

Don't write off vergil like that. Technically, he has more skill with the blade than dante, sephiroth and cloud, and is faster than any of them. Take that with his ability to create summoned swords at will, and he's as dangerous as any of the others. So like I said, don't write him off.

Sephiroth could handle himself in a real fight, however, so even if Vergil did get killed off I wouldn't worry about him.

The thing is, Dante and cloud have more stamina than their opposites, and more willpower. That's what I think would give them an edge in battle.

*Cough*

umm.....Well, I wouldn't know because I got no clue on who donte and vergil are but, Cloud definatly beat Sephiroth.

Don't write off vergil like that. Technically, he has more skill with the blade than dante, sephiroth and cloud, and is faster than any of them. Take that with his ability to create summoned swords at will, and he's as dangerous as any of the others. So like I said, don't write him off.

Sephiroth could handle himself in a real fight, however, so even if Vergil did get killed off I wouldn't worry about him.

The thing is, Dante and cloud have more stamina than their opposites, and more willpower. That's what I think would give them an edge in battle.

If you pit the REAL Sephiroth and not Safer Sephiroth, Vergil is probably the most dangerous there.

sephiroth and virgil would definitly win bcuz virgil can turn into a devil and sephiroth can conjour a friggin metor at will. sure cloud and dante have more stamina and willpower but wen it comes to strength and agility sephiroth and virlgil has them beat and dante did get a lucky shot at virgil. but anyways sephiroth and virgil would own the competition over cloud and dante bcuz their more bad@$$.

Last edited:
Yiazmat

sephiroth and virgil would definitly win bcuz virgil can turn into a devil and sephiroth can conjour a friggin metor at will. sure cloud and dante have more stamina and willpower but wen it comes to strength and agility sephiroth and virlgil has them beat and dante did get a lucky shot at virgil. but anyways sephiroth and virgil would own the competition over cloud and dante bcuz their more bad@$$.

I agree with you, o Legendary Sparta. ^^

Back