Cloud or Vincent

Cloud or Vincent

• Cloud

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Vincent

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
You know, this looks like a poll of two random people, and you ask who is cooler ;) Cloud or Sephiroth, but Cloud and Vincent? Original ;)

Anyways...Vincent is cool for his silent/vengeful/passionate character, whereas Cloud is cool for his Big sword/spikey hair/connections to Sephiroth.

You know, I mentioned Sephiroth, so it's self explanitory who I'm going with ;)

Vincent... he is super sexy and he kicks some major butt

Definately Cloud he doesn't talk much and he has that awesome attitude
not to mension that sword... anyone know where to buy a life size battle ready version of that? Any way cloud is a player he has two babes who like him sadly one died... oh well! PS as for vincent being sexy... thats odd

Last edited:
I went with Vincent. At least, Vincent from the game. Vincent from the movie just looked. . . awkward with those clawed feet. The fact that he pulled a spawn, and did no transformations in the movie was sort of dissapointing as well.

Still, I can't take away from Cloud. Despite his androgenous good looks and gel-slathered hair, his antisocial attitude is pretty cool.

i really like both of them and it was hard for me to decide.

i think i prefer Cloud cause he's very pretty and handsome.

Good question... sigh.:argh: But of course, I'd choose Cloud. Cloud is uber sexy and soooo cool. Vincent is boring... and... so easy to read! I don't really like Vincent that much. Before I even played DoC, I had a sucipicion about his life story... and was right... to an extent. Cloud all the way.

You guys picked Cloud just because he was hot? Well, that's cool I guess XD. Yesh he is hot, but I can't imagine myself hooking up with him ><. Same goes for Vincent.

But Cloud gets more points than Vincent for being such an awesome main character :P.

Come on, Clouds the main character against a person who wasn't even a character you had to get! He wasn't even important until Square decided to make Dirge.
Yeah Vincent looks cool, and he's really strong, but he has no personality in FF7, maybe in Dirge but in FF7 he is just a secret character.

This might be obvious.

I choose Vincent over any character.

Why?

His deep, sarcastic, dark, quiet attitude. Theres just something about that that gets my interest. Plus, I love super angsty guys with bad pasts. I know that might sound bad, but its true. Hey, I can't help myself.

Plus the fact that Vincent birthday this year is on Friday the 13th. *Smiles deviously to reveal vampire teeth* Thats my 'lucky' day...

VINCENT rocks foreva hehe lurve the skin colour XD but anyways his gun is also so cool oh yea rock on VINCENT and all vincent fans you guys rock XD( i know i am too emotional XD)

i love both of them but i would have to choose cloud because obviously he's the only person who could defeat sephy and vincent can't beat cloud's cool spikey hair.

Lol, I like Vincents dark quiet attitude. But I think Cloud is so much cooler. I mean really, how much hair gel did it take to keep his hair like that? And it still bounches!

Plus even though he is super skinny, he can carry around that huge sword, I don't think any of us could carry that 2 ton sword.

Back