• Cloud

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Cloud super human
squall cry baby
Tidus umm I'll think of this later

mostly cloud but i do like Tidus. he isnt a idiot he just has no idea wtf is going on. Cause he is in a differnt place. squall........cry baby.........

I adored Tidus because he was a change from the normally stoic, angsty characters. He was oblivious to what was really going on and was childish which made him a nice change in main character. So those are basically all the reasons I have. I wouldn't call him one of my very favourite characters, but he certainly makes the cut into my most loved.

cloud strifeac06 said:
Cloud super human
squall cry baby
Tidus umm I'll think of this later
Correct me if i was wrong but wasn't cloud sick in FFVII:AC,oh yeah i and i think that he was crying on his bike when he was in that white forest before the kids attacking him.
that mean cloud is not a super human and he's a cry baby.
and i think Squall is super human (i didn't saw him sick) and he's not a cry baby.
am i right..
i think so...hahaha:giggle::devil2:

PS:for everyone who loved cloud i'm sorry except cloud strifeac06 hope we still friends:lol:

Cloud of course! But Squall is just as awsome and Tidus is interesting his self ^^ (he's just to much of a goodie goodie LOL)

I think Cloud is the best there. He is a very deep person and so it would be a great challenge to get involved with him in some sort of way. I found Tidus quite whingey and a crybaby (Although it's good that he expressed his feelings) and I don't know what Squall is like so it leaves Cloud. <3

Back