Collector's Edition?

Are you going to get the collector's edition?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
I for one am all for the collector's edition. I don't care if it sucks, because it already is giving you a pretty little box.

its definatly worth it , its only 10$ extra and you get extra art , trailers and so on im getting it .

I plan on buying the normal edition, but knowing me I will end up with the collector's edition on accident. That happened to me twice already and I do not know how. I'll just call it karma...

lol I'm the only one voted no. I'm not paying for it. 1. I already owned the game for a month now. 2. I already have the bonus DVD lol 3. The only thing I'm missing out on is the tin box

Got it today (early in the morning) and even though I knew it was a steel cased, I was surprised to actually feel how heavy the case was. Enjoying the game more though :)

Got the collector's edition game and playersguide. The artwork is beautiful :) ... but the game owns artwork anyday heh.

unsure

i don't know if i would get it. i mean i don't really know what it includes, maybe someone could update me? sorry, i been workin too much.

i don't know if i would get it. i mean i don't really know what it includes, maybe someone could update me? sorry, i been workin too much.

I did get it and IMO, the extra DVD content is well worth the additional $10.

What's included:

The Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition will be packaged in a metal case and includes a Collector's DVD with the following contents:
  • Developer's Interviews
  • History of Final Fantasy featurettes
  • Final Fantasy XII U.S. Trailers
  • Final Fantasy XII Japan Trailers
  • Final Fantasy Art Gallery

Back