Concerning Cloud and Yourself.

I cannot see Cloud in myself,but I do believe I can understand him.At least if he were a real person.
Although I personally have no real problem making friends,for some reason I always feel attracted to loner-like people and like I can understand them for some reason,so yeah I would hang out with someone like Cloud and we'd make a nice company.

I guess i can see Cloud in myself a bit cause sometimes i just need or like to be alone but i guess im more like Cid (FF7) :D cause i have the same spirit and energy. Among my friend who too play Final fantasy games say that im more like Zack :P because im a funny and energetic guy

I have always felt the same...

Does anyone else feel like the personality of Cloud really imitates your own actions and feelings? Ever since I was a child, Cloud was the only video game character I viewed as "myself" in a sense, you know? Besides Snake of MGS, Cloud's the only video game character I sorta looked up to? (not that there is reason to, I know I'm lame xD) But his inner conflict of hiding the masked reality of one's true identity, I feel I can relate too well. Give me thoughts on this subject

The misunderstood loner who , despite what others thought really cared.

shrugs.

The mask one wears.:hal:

Cloud is the only character i can relate myself to. His actions and the way he thinks, how he feels sometimes are all similar to me. So he instantly became my favourite character ever.

It was because of Cloud that I want to become a psychologist. :)

I don't think I'm a bit like him at all, but he was the first character in a videogame that ever managed to touch me. I was a bit shocked after seeing all his troubles, and it got me thinking... people like that need help. Since I was a kid, I really wanted to 'help Cloud', and ever since then I was driven to the fields of psychology (let me clarify to you that I first played this game 6-7 years ago).

Maybe I need to give thanks to Cloud. Now I'm fully obssessed with guys as messed-up as him. :D

I can relate to him nowadays as far as wanting to be something you're not, but back then when I first started playing I really didn't "connect" with any of the characters beyond Oh wow these guys are so cool!

Back