Copies of the celestrial weapons

Im just at the stage where I can now go get the celestial weapons, Ive been playing for 67 hours apparently lol ..... I have the Godhand ... is this Rikku's ultimate weapon ?? It doesnt seem to be very good !! NO AP is all it has on it and it cant be customised ? How is she supposed to level up ??

Im just at the stage where I can now go get the celestial weapons, Ive been playing for 67 hours apparently lol ..... I have the Godhand ... is this Rikku's ultimate weapon ?? It doesnt seem to be very good !! NO AP is all it has on it and it cant be customised ? How is she supposed to level up ??

You have to present the Mercury Crest (found on Bikanel Island near the whirpools of sand) and the Mercury Sigil, (found in the cactuar's village) to that thing in the Macalania Woods.

Everyone's time on FFX is so high. My first playthrough I got bored after 67 hours and then I stopped playing. I started over a week and a half ago and am at 41 hours. In my first file though, I got all of the celestial weapons and powered them all up except Wakka's and Lulu's. I can't play blitzball that long and for some reason I always mess up on the dodge lightning minigame.

I only ever bothered making Onion Knight. Really, I didn't find the other too hard to get, even though I never bothered getting them all every play-through. Nirvana was a definite to obtain, as was Caladbolg. Occasionally World Champion too, but only when I was in the mood for Blitz... didn't always appeal.

I don't value Fury as an Overdrive either, so I got rid of her Overdrive boosting ability (I think it was Doubled...?) and either gave her Regen, Haste or Protect. Most likely Haste though...

My PS2 broke and I had to throw it out about a half a year ago, but IIRC I had 200+ hours on my game, and I had everyone's celestial weapons, and all but Kimahri's and Lulu's were completely powered up. I tried to make a Caladbolg because the damn chocobo race was hard, but I got it and I sold my copy.

Everyone's time on FFX is so high. My first playthrough I got bored after 67 hours and then I stopped playing. I started over a week and a half ago and am at 41 hours. In my first file though, I got all of the celestial weapons and powered them all up except Wakka's and Lulu's. I can't play blitzball that long and for some reason I always mess up on the dodge lightning minigame.
well the first time i played, i only had around 50 hours but my characters were weak and i mean really weak

the downside...

copying their celestial weapons wont have thesame damage as the original... or perhaps that is only in internation version where we can fight dark aeons...

Back