Creepiest FF music?

'Trail of blood' from VII is pretty creepy, but so is 'Succession of Witches', 'Lunatic Pandora', beginning of 'The Extreme', 'Compression of Time' from VIII and a bit 'Theme of Sorrow' from IV.

Last edited:
Some bits of Dancing Mad from FF6 are a bit creepy. Don't know the tier, but it sounds like there's organ pipes blowing in the background to this...creepy tune.

Have to agree about succession of witches from FF8 and the final castle music from FF8 too. Both of those songs are just the supreme rulers of creepiness.

Last edited:
I only had one creepy music on my mind, after I played all FF.

The music in Nibelheim ==;

Somehow it gives me the creeps lol.. But i like the story there, cloud's flashback is the best part ^^

What about "The Nightmare Begins" or Vincents theme... I know to some degree Sephiroths theme is a bit creepier but for FF7 it is pretty creepy as you wander shinra mansion.

As for the others they are all great choices... I also like the FF8 castle theme for creepy tracks, but also what about Dancing Calbrena theme from FF4? Gotta love the creep factor of fighting evil dolls.

The music that always freaked me out was the music you hear during the flashback in Junon. It's the bit where Cloud is 'dreaming' and the text comes up saying he's only a puppet.

I have no idea what it's called, but it gets me every time!

The music that always freaked me out was the music you hear during the flashback in Junon. It's the bit where Cloud is 'dreaming' and the text comes up saying he's only a puppet.

I have no idea what it's called, but it gets me every time!

'Who Are You'?

"Trail of Blood" from FFVII. The combo of the creepy atmosphere and music just gave me freaky chills. It definately lives up to its title.

the creepiest song I heard ever in final fantasy was the song in the last battle against kefka

is too pagan i don't know
is weird =/
but cool

Back