crisis core cut-scenes

needaname98

ShinRa Guard
Gil
can anyone point me in the direction of where i would be able to find cut-scenes from crisis core in English without sub-titles...

thanks

Youtube has these cutscenes if you want them. you just have to search to find them.

they should have both english and japanese versions if you want that too

^^ True. But I think they want them to make movies. When you download them off YouTube they aren't the best quality.

Okay well I only have a link for the Japanese FMV's without subtitles:

Crisis Core FMV's

I've yet to find a site that has Crisis Core cutscenes without subtitles, let alone in English without subtitles.

I think only the 'Ending' FMV has subtitles in the link I gave you. But there isn't that much anyway.

Here is another site I just found but some of the videos have subtitles and some don't. But it's all in English.

English Crisis Core FMV's

If you're looking to use them for making videos, it shouldn't really matter if they're in English or not, but if you're just wanting to watch them, your best bet is to go on YouTube.

^^ True. But I think they want them to make movies. When you download them off YouTube they aren't the best quality.

Okay well I only have a link for the Japanese FMV's without subtitles:

Crisis Core FMV's

I've yet to find a site that has Crisis Core cutscenes without subtitles, let alone in English without subtitles.

I think only the 'Ending' FMV has subtitles in the link I gave you. But there isn't that much anyway.

If you're looking to use them for making videos, it shouldn't really matter if they're in English or not, but if you're just wanting to watch them, your best bet is to go on YouTube.

Thank you very much.

And yes, I'm making videos but I need total Englsih audio as I'm putting together all of Cloud's scenes etc., it's not an AMV. It's fine if the subtitles are English though as long as the audio is also English.

Here is another site I just found but some of the videos have subtitles and some don't. But it's all in English.

English Crisis Core FMV's

Unfortunately I don't believe this videos are downloadable. :wtf:

Unfortunately I don't believe this videos are downloadable. :wtf:

Gosh I didn't even notice that when I found that site. =0

Sorry mate!

I did come across this site late tonight:

Hopefully English Crisis Core Videos.

Just go down the page until you see 'Download Links.'

If they aren't in English...then the titles of each video are very misleading. XD

Hope it's what you're after. =)

Last edited:
where can u get cutscenes

This question has clerarly already been asked by the original poster

Also, this isn't a post count thread, so your plan to spam your way to 50 i n here won't work :)

Back