Crisis Core Crisis Core

Seriously, my #1 interest in this will definetly have to be the storyline, because we are in the past of when Sephiroth is revered as a hero, and this is before he becomes a Fallen Angel as you might say. So I'll be very interested in his storyline, not to mention, I'll also be interested in what Zack brings into the storyline as well.

This is very exciting, however my saddest notion is that it will only be on the PSP :cry2:and I never bothered to buy one. So that's about it, and I highly doubt I'll buy it for just one game, especially when the PS3 and FFXIII are just looming over the horizon.

Still, I look forward to it, and it would've been better in my opinion if this would've transfered over to the PS2 instead.

I've got to agree with you on this. I do wish it were a PS 2 game instead. However, just seeing this game makes me want to buy a PSP. :P though I probably won't! lol I think it'll be great to delve into Zack's history and learn more about him :)

LO is part of CC.....strange the way the released it.....All the trialors for CC has the anime LO in them.....

No, Crisis Core is the events leading up to FFVII. Crisis Core takes place 6 years before FFVII

I am so upset it's not going to be a console game! I would so love to play it, but I just don't think I'm going to be getting a PSP. I hate when they do this!! :mad: lol. I'll have to get my hands on one somehow, I very interested to know the story line. We've got a while to wait anyways.... :(

I am so upset it's not going to be a console game! I would so love to play it, but I just don't think I'm going to be getting a PSP. I hate when they do this!! :mad: lol. I'll have to get my hands on one somehow, I very interested to know the story line. We've got a while to wait anyways.... :(

I feel the same....LoL now I have to buy a PSP.....>_<

Back