*dances*

Lulucent

Gil
Hallo!!

My name ish Serena.
I ish Greek.
And some assorted other nationalities. :)

Forgive me, for I can be at times strange and at other times very normal.

I loves FFX and Kingdom Hearts...I must get around to playing ze others ;_; and I love photoshop!! I made my avatar =]

This forum looks great! I think my post count is stuck at 1 though, ehehe, I actually made about 4 posts... :sad2:

Well well, I hope to find myself at home here ^_^ pupici!

Forgive me, for I can be at times strange and at other times very normal.
Yea, that's what some people call it "Being Crazy"... ;P

Anyway, hey have fun and stay active.

Fanku both! =)

Welcome!
Interests?
Favourite Final Fantasy?
Consoles?
Books?
Etc.

Oh my. Interests...photoshoppy, playing guitar, languages...all kinds of music, sans rap and fast jazz. Jazz should not be fast. :blink:
I can't name my favorite FF because I've only played one so far! T_T I'm missin' out...
Booooks, ooh, I loved 'Ulysses' by James Joyce and 'The Brothers Karamazov' by Dostoevsky. Big Russian books make me happy.

Anyways, I'm very relieved to see so many civil people here. Past forums I've been on have erupted in explosions of warfare. ^^;

Also! How do I get gil on this forum? I need lunch monies to buy nutrients!

Fanku both! =)

Also! How do I get gil on this forum? I need lunch monies to buy nutrients!

You get the gil by participating in the forum RPG.
To access the RPG:

+ you need to have 50 credible posts, i.e. don't spam and make pointless posts. Not that I feel you'll be one of those who actually try to make 3 letter posts to get 50. :P

+ wait a couple of hours for your usergroup to update once you reach 50 posts.

+ then click on the RPG button on the top of the forums, and under the FFF banner. Then just go along from there.

Any more questions? Feel free to use the shoutbox to ask questions. Shoutbox is located at the bottom of the forums.

OR

PM a moderator, such as...me. Anyone with a colored username will do.
Oh, and read the rules if you feel up to it.

Back