Dark Aeons

I've attempted to bear Valefor, it is very hard. I couldn't beat him at lvl 60, so I really can't help. I remember vaguely that you need to use those "Tide" spells because he alternates...or was that someone else?

I killed Dark Ixion. It was a fluke, really. I ran into him by accident and summoned Yojimbo for the hell of it. Zanmato = Dead Ixion :D Tried to do the same thing to Valefor a while later, but Yojimbo seems to hate me now -_-

I beat dark valefor and dark ifrit and dark ixion, all quite easy reallly, though that was with 3 of my characters all the way round the sphere grid

I slayed them all it was hard at the begining but eventually they were all owned.

You could try and use Yojimbo who if your lucky will use Zanmato and end the battle right there!:)

The hard way is to have everyone with insane stats and with the Quick Hit atack in order to prevent them from atacking you!

I found Dark Yojimbo to be the hardest so far because you have to fight him 4 times if i am not mistaken and that´s really annoying!

done them all :D
all you need is some skill and some luck
now just got to face pennence
all i did was get all my party BDL and BHL and then just attack with 255 strength. you need over 9999 health.
Another way is to get Anima to 255 Str this does about 100000 a hit then and more than it on an overdrive

I put Yuna on stand-by instead of putting her straight into the action, but before i did i had her Overdrive up, I called her in after getting Lulu to cast auto-life, which is a good idea when fighting these, so anyway i got Yuna in and cast her Overdrive and I summoned the Magus Sisters and i made sure their overdrive was up all the way along with the rest of the Aeons, also make sure most of your party have their Break 9999 damage and health weapons and armour, you don't need all of these weapons but they're a good advantage, get yuna to summon the Magus Sisters and straight away cast Delta Attack, once you do that, you can do it again afterwards with their own overdrive, keep them on as long as possible if you can, they do an incredible amount of damage.

When they die just Summon the next most power aeon you got. thats all i did and i beat a good few, but you still have to do a lot of levelling up anyways, it's a long tedius process. ^_^

Something that I wish was included in the American version of the game, but wasn't. I hear many times of people talking about the challenges they faced when facing the Dark Aeons, but this time, us American version players got jipped. :(

i beat them all and yojimbo and bahamut were hardest
yojimbo cause you fight him multiple times and bahamut for his break all ability (impulse)

it is also annoying with three of them instead of one because unless you beat them before they attack you are pretty much pwned

Back