Devil May Cry 4

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
http://gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=6836

It looks damn impressive.

Apparently you play as Nero, someone who looks quite similar to Dante, with the same skills and powers. Nero's allies are being killed by Dante, and you have to figure out why.

What a dramatic plot twist!

Incidentially Nero is what the demon knight of Devil May Cry 1 is called - Dante's brother. Gotta love Capcoms deep plots and well thought out stories - not that you should be playing Capcom games for the story.

The team behind DMC3 is back for DMC4 so no need to worry about any DMC2 repeats. Hopefully.

Am I the only one who's satisfied that they're maintaining English dialogue? Definetly cannot wait for this game to come out. The gameplay reminds me of Guilty Gear because of the combo chaining--which I love to do.:P

Darkblade- hey mate, not everyone disliked DMC2, so...please speak for yourself there.
As for DMC4, it looks very awesome, I think. I own and have beaten all three thus far and I'm waiting for this "1.5" as it will be(fitting into the series).
Say....would they actually bring Phantom back AGAIN? If he didn't truly die in DMC( because he came back in DMC2, then would he make an appearance here as well?

Back