Did anyone else enjoy crushing the nobles at the auctions?

I love it lol. Its like when I win something on Ebay! I get excited and shout at the TV .. ahem, but yeah, its like "Screw you nobles! I have more dollar (well, gil or whatever!) then you!"

Yeah, I can be an OTT winner ...

LOL. I never thought of doing this before...! Maybe i should go try it some time soon! But the idea of doing it certainly sounds pleasing, no doubt!

Money Making cheat thingy ftw!

Mod edit

This post is considered spammy, please put more effort in your posts, thank you ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it very much. ;D And I'm such a treasure freak in every FF game... I always have to get everything, haha.

Quina - Millionaire ability on while leveling up with Grand Dragons and Gimmie Cats. Yeah, I stayed pretty thoroughly caked up and loved going to the auction and just buying everything, just to have it, just because. Screw those nobles. Furthermore, I'd enjoy going around Treno, talking to all the people that wanted to buy my rare artifacts and turn their offers down. Sorry Mr. Moneybags, no Une Mirror for you, today.

If I had the money for it I loved beating the Nobles, but more often than not I didn't have the money for it. The only thing I managed to get was a mini-Cid, and I don't even know what they are for!

It's very funny beating the snobby old nobles i leave them to bid and bid at going twice.. and then if they bid again and repeat process untill i win lol.. it's very funny..

LOL I loved outbidding the nobles on stuff at the auction. I'd always overpay on things, but nothing beat the sheer enjoyment of beating them when they had those s***** attitudes.

Yeah I found myself buying tons of crap, I didn't know what half the stuff I bought was for but I still had plenty of fun out bidding the nobles. I found it quite enjoyable and I wasn't shy about spending Gil at all.

Yeah, beating the nobles in bids was really fun. I was really protective with my gil though. Mom always wanted me to have at least a thousand gil left when we were done. I did want to buy everything, but the gil wasn't coming in fast enough, so we just left it.

Back