Did anyone get to level 99?

hhmmmm

i think there is no point to it only some satisfaction that you reach level 99, well that is how i felt since i couldnt get items i wanted. oh, all of my characters were 99 then i started finghting yiazmat because i dont have really good weapon then omega... i had a hard time with yiazmat than omega. thats all

im only level 50 with my main 3 right now...but i really dont have any aspirations to get to level 99, leveling enough to defeat everything will do for me :) so like level 75.

Yeah i'm level 99 with vaan and level 75 with everyone else. I want to do it, it just takes a while lol.

I wouldn't be caught dead getting to level 99 in this game. The only game I ever got level 99 in, was FFIII for the DS. I was addicted to that game like it was crack. But I got kinda close in FFVII, My main party was about 94-96. Oh, and I got level 100 in FFVIII, but that doesn't count; too easy.

Where is the best place to train to get to level 99? I probably won't do it anytime soon but if I ever go back to FFXII and want to do everything then I might give it ago.

Where is the best place to train to get to level 99? I probably won't do it anytime soon but if I ever go back to FFXII and want to do everything then I might give it ago.

I got to Lvl 99 using the Negalmuur auto-leveling trick in the Stilshrine Of Miriam, though it was kinda the La-Z-boy way of doing it. ;)

Have a gander: http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/746/746485p1.html

....And it took a long time

i stopped at lv 92 or so and i havent played it for a while :)
i beat omega mark 12 at lv 83 i think and yiazmat lv 80

ok if you would have done that you would have not sleeped for 3 days or something... You would have gone mad... or... INSANE

Back