Did You Cry At The Ending?

I wonder why this question gets asked so often. Everyone should know that being sad and crying is just an emotion -- we have emotions. Its ok to feel. We're human... most of us anyway.

not really. I did feel bad though. having to cope with haveing to disappear i think tidus handled it quite well because i would've been freakin out. but nothin compares to the Aeris death...that almost got me xD

ok so i didnt cry, but i was sad for a whole day or 2. then i played X-2 and got really pissed cause the game wasnt good. THEN after waiting to see what really happened to tidus at the end i found out i needed to do the game 100% to see. so i just watched it on youtube and it was beautiful. and thats the end of my story

I cried somewhat when Tidus's father died cuz it was a nice scene.....other than that there really was nothing to cry about like x-2 had to offer during the game.

When i finished it i had no idea that there was gonna be a sequel soo....

I BAWLED MY EYES OUT.

I had connected soo much with that game, it was the first one i truly was absorbed into. (it was my first FF game)

*i secretly loved Tidus...he was my God, for some reason*

Aiiyah. Yes!! I couldn't help but cry...Yuna never got to say she loved him...I cry everytime I watch its *blows nose*

I didn't cry, but I really felt compelled to. It was such a beautiful game and I wanted it to stay that way. I think X-2 kind of took that emotion out of it, but regardless X will always be remembered for the very touching end.

Not really, I didn't felt that touched by the ending it was indeed a good ending. Not sentimental enough to make me cry.

To be honest, I don't know why someone would cry over the ending of a game. They must be a little bit sensitive or something to actually cry because something sad happened at the end of the game. It's all made up, none of it is real, but I must admit that some movies to make me feel sad because of what happened.

Well then that's exactly it.
Games are like movies, but unlike movies, games give you a more personal relationship with the characters because you 'interact' with them.
Just like raising a pet or something.
When it all ends, it all just hangs out.

And that, that is why people cry.

You do have a point there, it does make sense but I would have more of a chance crying for the part of the movie instead of the game. Mostly, because in the movie I'm just a spectator, in the game too but I do control the actions till the end.

Back