Did you notice this...

Danijel

What an irony, I can't die!
Veteran
Gil
...that villains in in PS1 and PS2 (Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja, Seymour, Vayne)
have all long hairs?

Hmmm...well Necron is the final boss of FFIX and he does not have any hair...

Besides him yes...they all have long hair...it´s to make them more feminine.

Associate feminine with evil sexy.

Because main villains cannot be ugly.:P

LooL Yup I noticed that too, well maybe evils don't take care of their look so much all what they cxare about is you know evil works and things, so they don't go and cut their hair and take care of their look so :P
hehe

I noticed...i think its quite striking and effective :P i thought Vayne and Seymour looked Really similar though...and i think there both great villains :)

I noticed...i think its quite striking and effective :P i thought Vayne and Seymour looked Really similar though...and i think there both great villains :)

Really? I thought Vayne looked more like Laguna.

laguna12.jpg

12-vayne1-o.jpg

Well obviously Ultimecia will ahve long hair...she has a baby box. (I think)

But then again we have to remember that Squenix is Japanese based and their ideas of culture are slightly different than ours, so of course they are going to design a bit differently.

JustDaz said:
Really? I thought Vayne looked more like Laguna.
I disagree.. Mark is saying that he looks like Seymour because... Well, look at Seymour's face and take away those gay little vein things sticking out of his head and compare the face to Vayne's face. Then you'll see.
Besides, Laguna is a much more dashing man than Vayne.
BustaMo said:
But then again we have to remember that Squenix is Japanese based and their ideas of culture are slightly different than ours, so of course they are going to design a bit differently.

Nope. They just like making pretty boys. Like Moondoggie.

Maybe the villains have long hair because it generally makes them look a bit overall a bit more evil....well, it just passes off to me that way.
The hair emphasizes the evil in their eyes, assuming that it doesn't hide the eyes......... =/

It's to appeal to all audiences. It gives a bishie look for the girl players, and it makes them look more like girls for the guy players :P

yeah they do all have long hair.
come to think of it no ff villain even looks manly theyr all kinda girlish especially kuja

Seifers the only villin i cant think of with short hair but hes not a mojor villin like seymore, or ultimicia other than him i cant think of any others

I think it was to appeal to the japanese consumers because guys with long hair back there is considered in style. I could be wrong though.

And yes i think Laguna looks alot like Vayne

Yeah you're right i have never realized before. And while were talking about long hair a lot of males in FF series and other RPG's seem to have very long feminine hair. They seem to like making male characters look very feminine.

Back