dimond armlet and better items.

heros_135

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
dose anyone know were to find a dimond armlet??!! i really need one to get those better items!! so if anyone would like to help me that would be AWSOME! iv gone alomost every were...well up to geruvivagan(totaly spelt that wrong) so please help:] thanks!!:D

You can get it from the "Unlucky" merchant in Southbank Village in the EsterSands, and from the "Mom Bomb" at Great Crystal.

I believe there is also one in the Tchita Uplands, right off a cliff.

You can also acquire one from the Clan Shop once you reach a certain rank. I think there's a few in some chests too.

yea i havent been to the clan shopin awile ill go look at that if i dont find any else were!! i have the guid book and im still lost! lol i feel dumb! but thanks!

Make sure you equip the Diamond Armlet for 'Diamond Armlet' chests only. If you equip it but the chest holds a rare item that can only be gotten without the Armlet, then you'll miss it.

iv looked in all the places that youv said and i still cant find it!! grrrrr!! any more sugestions?? well im not at the great crystal yet. but iwant it now!! lol id like to get my wepons and stuff up more!!

I think it can only be acquired AFTER you complete the events at the Pharos Lighthouse. You aren't far off, so just wait it out.

Back